PDA

View Full Version : fao dear John65

imtheboy
19-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Hi mate, its quiet and theres hardly anyone aboot so I'll take this opportunity to give you a wee bit of friendly advice*

Gonnae no take yersel so seriously? When folk ask questions or make points for debate you dont always need to reply with a 3 paragraph briefing. Keep it short and sweet, folk will start thinking of you like they do Perez Hilton in CBB.

Hope you take this in the generous and friendly spirit in which it was intended.

* I'll delete this thread in due course so not many folk see it.

John65
19-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Hi mate, its quiet and theres hardly anyone aboot so I'll take this opportunity to give you a wee bit of friendly advice*

Gonnae no take yersel so seriously? When folk ask questions or make points for debate you dont always need to reply with a 3 paragraph briefing. Keep it short and sweet, folk will start thinking of you like they do Perez Hilton in CBB.

Hope you take this in the generous and friendly spirit in which it was intended.

* I'll delete this thread in due course so not many folk see it. well I shall take it in the spirit it is intended... But much (not all) the longer posts are not serious at all... They just look that way. The last 'serious' thread I participated in was the freedom of speech thing with HB and Jimmy. The rest are just wind-ups... But if no-one gets the joke there's no point in telling it eh... :blue: I'll take it under advisement...

imtheboy
19-01-2015, 08:56 AM
Well done mucker, you're no a bad egg; Ive always said it.

HB
19-01-2015, 10:11 AM
2 points, itb, if I may.

1 John 65 is one of the most tongue-in-cheek posters posting on here today (so you may consider taking your own advice here vis a vis taking things too seriously- sorry John, someone had to tell him).

2 CBB. Perez Hilton. what the feek?

CBB >:(

Dabs_For_Me
19-01-2015, 10:15 AM

* I'll delete this thread in due course so not many folk see it.

Bore aff back to yer other board. :zzz:

John65
19-01-2015, 11:07 AM
2 points, itb, if I may.

1 John 65 is one of the most tongue-in-cheek posters posting on here today (so you may consider taking your own advice here vis a vis taking things too seriously- sorry John, someone had to tell him).

2 CBB. Perez Hilton. what the feek?

CBB >:(

(Didn't actually know what that was actually - had tae google it. Thought CBB was the kids channel and this Hilton lassie was a presenter - obviously no' half as smart as I like tae think I am...)