PDA

View Full Version : Scots Soldiers Banned...

DITA
21-01-2015, 11:08 AM
From a Pub in Kenya.

You wouldnt catch me, or any of my colleagues getting involved in this kind of thing O:)

Anyway, in a completely unreleated topic, I'm off to Kenya in a couple of weeks, anyone have any ideas what I should pack?

:star: :star: - view external link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-soldiers-banned-returning-african-5006686)

Mook1
21-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Sun tan lotion, a good book, a spare pair of shoes & massive dildo.

soup-herb
21-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Loved Kenya.

U going to Mombasa or Nairobi.

You know not to take valuables of course so leave the Dons scarf at home B)

I would advise some jungle strength insect repellant.

And watch ur bags at the airports.

Also, stick a pair of socks down your trousers so you don't feel out of yer depth.
XD

P.s. I didn't have to ^^^^^

DITA
21-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Loved Kenya.

U going to Mombasa or Nairobi.

You know not to take valuables of course so leave the Dons scarf at home B)

I would advise some jungle strength insect repellant.

And watch ur bags at the airports.

Also, stick a pair of socks down your trousers so you don't feel out of yer depth.
XD

P.s. I didn't have to ^^^^^

Somewhere just north of Nairobi... about 90 miles north ;)

I'll mind and leave the Dons Scarf at home, but I'll be taking a shirt with me (I always do when I go off gallavanting). See if I can drum up some local interest.

Good shout re the bags, but they wont have to much valuable stuff in them.

I've got the anti-malarials already, so I'll just need to dig out some repellant as you say.

Mook, why on earth would I require a dildo?

:star: :star:

Mook1
21-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Nae wonder this country is phucked if our soldiers are heading off around the World without taking massive dildos with them :D

DITA
21-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Nae wonder this country is phucked if our soldiers are heading off around the World without taking massive dildos with them :D

Why would we need one?

Improvise, adapt and overcome min.

Thats the of the game ;)

Mook1
21-01-2015, 11:39 AM

Why would we need one?

Thats the of the game ;)

:star: :star:[/quote]

Is 'min' the Kenyan army?

DITA
21-01-2015, 11:43 AM

Why would we need one?

Thats the of the game ;)

Is 'min' the Kenyan army?[/quote]

I've no idea.

Min.

imtheboy
21-01-2015, 11:46 AM
From a Pub in Kenya.

You wouldnt catch me, or any of my colleagues getting involved in this kind of thing O:)

Anyway, in a completely unreleated topic, I'm off to Kenya in a couple of weeks, anyone have any ideas what I should pack?

Would never have happened when I was in..

Phuckin Dug Eaters >:(

XD XD

GFLower
21-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Mook Lowers another thread talking about his favourite fantasies and *** toys :blue:

Mook1
21-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Pervert >:(

DITA
21-01-2015, 12:12 PM
From a Pub in Kenya.

Would never have happened when I was in..

Phuckin Dug Eaters >:(

XD XD[/quote]

I'd heard you were leading the charge?

(Of the Light Brigade ;D)

imtheboy
21-01-2015, 12:15 PM
I was only at the Battle of Castlemartin as you may recall ;)

DITA
21-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I was only at the Battle of Castlemartin as you may recall ;)

A famous victory!

I remember it well ;)

John65
21-01-2015, 02:58 PM
A wee barney regarding football teams between Scots and Irish... wonder what that was all about eh...

That's what happens when ye let h*ns into the armed forces...

DITA
21-01-2015, 03:12 PM
A wee barney regarding football teams between Scots and Irish... wonder what that was all about eh...

You know what they say about assuming things dont you John?

The Irish Guards' catchment area includes Liverpool, and I have it on very good authority that the arguments were started between to Irish Guards, and the colour green wasnt mentioned. Red and Blue teams ;)

The gentleman who then tried to intervene, was actually a Man Utd supporter of all things. And to further put a dampener on your camp fire; 'h*ns' and 'T*ms' proceeded to back each other up in the proceeding mele.

But you can always rely on the press to not let the truth get in the way of a good lie.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its quite telling that that was your immediate thought...

John65
21-01-2015, 03:49 PM

You know what they say about assuming things dont you John?

The Irish Guards' catchment area includes Liverpool, and I have it on very good authority that the arguments were started between to Irish Guards, and the colour green wasnt mentioned. Red and Blue teams ;)

The gentleman who then tried to intervene, was actually a Man Utd supporter of all things. And to further put a dampener on your camp fire; 'h*ns' and 'T*ms' proceeded to back each other up in the proceeding mele.

But you can always rely on the press to not let the truth get in the way of a good lie.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its quite telling that that was your immediate thought...

It wasn't any kind of thought really - I was just dang

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 06:55 PM
It's mostly low-lifes who join the British military. Ironically joining Isis actually requires a lot more courage since there's a far greater chance of getting killed with them. :/

John65
21-01-2015, 07:11 PM
It's mostly low-lifes who join the British military. Ironically joining Isis actually requires a lot more courage since there's a far greater chance of getting killed with them. :/
No courage in doing something you are scared of, and these ISIS nutters are happy to die.
I confess I wouldn't really apply the term 'Couragous' to a group of cnts who happily behead unarmed civilians and shoot men women and children for no other reason than they believe in a different version of the sme religion.
I'm not actually sure what term I would apply to anyone who thought otherwise - but none of them I can think of are in the least bit complimentary.
All of those I served with were far from low-lifes. They were people who were happy to put their lives on the line to protect their country and all those who live there, rather than cowardly bastrds who hide under the bed and snipe at people who have more courage in their little finger than the

IanAberdon
21-01-2015, 07:14 PM
From a Pub in Kenya.

Take yer AFC scarf DITA min... will get you recognized, open doors for you, feted wherever you go... :D

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Isis may be ar*seholes, but it's simply wrong to say that they aren't brave.
In general though most soldiers are just weak minded people who need someone to tell them what to do. :/

John65
21-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Isis may be ar*seholes, but it's simply wrong to say that they aren't brave.
In general though most soldiers are just weak minded people who need someone to tell them what to do. :/
It's simply wrong to say they aren't brave?
My missus is terrified of spiders.
I'm not.
If she picked one up, that's courage.
If I picked one up, that's nothing - because I'm not frightened of them.
These ISIS arseholes are more than happy to die for their cause, believing it is a route to paradise along with their 72 virgins.
No more brave then me picking up a spider.
It requires no courage to rape a woman.
It requires no courage to murder her children.
It requires no courage to shoot her husband in the back of the head as he kneels with his hands tied behind his back.
With regard to soldiers, I'd say that, in general, you don't know the cube root of fk all about what you are on about. Were your frankly laughable statement true, then

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 07:34 PM
I don't understand why it's so important for you to believe that ISIS fighters aren't brave. :?

Unless you've actually met any of them I'm not sure how you're in a position to comment anyway. :/

John65
21-01-2015, 07:40 PM
I don't understand why it's so important for you to believe that ISIS fighters aren't brave. :?

Unless you've actually met any of them I'm not sure how you're in a position to comment anyway. :/
It isn't important - just because they are doing something that you would be too scared to do does not mean they are brave.
Someone jumping out of a plane who is terrified of heights is brave
Someone who couldn't give a toss about heights jumping out of a plane isn't brave at all.
It isn't what people do, it is how they assess the risk.
If I firmly believed that it would be a fantastic thing for me to die killing enemies of my god then I would batter straight in.
Doesn't make them brave.
Makes them idiot fanatics.
For me to drive in India, that would be brave.
For Indians, it isn't, since they believe that if it is their time, it is their time - and if it isn't, then it isn't.
Of course that is the main reason why it has the highest r

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 07:45 PM
We hear exactly the same thing about 'the enemy' in every single war: 'They're fanatics', 'they don't love their children', 'they aren't human'.
It's nonsense. Of course they're human and of course they feel fear.
You're simply wrong. :/

John65
21-01-2015, 09:29 PM
We hear exactly the same thing about 'the enemy' in every single war: 'They're fanatics', 'they don't love their children', 'they aren't human'.
Aye.
Whatever...

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Aye.
Whatever...[/quote]

-says every idiot always. :/

John65
21-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Aye.
Whatever...[/quote]

-says every idiot always. :/[/quote]
Look son, ye've shown yourself up to be an utter cnt on here, so wind yer fkn neck in.

ScotlandFirst
21-01-2015, 09:43 PM
No. :/

DITA
22-01-2015, 10:09 AM

Do you want some sauce with that (very large) sectarian chip?

Its not like a timbo to side with known terrorists eh?

dhisgusting chlub, vhile fhans :blue:

imtheboy
22-01-2015, 11:25 AM

Mmm... Never heard the first statement when folk referred to the Argentinians..

And to be honest, Ive never heard the other 2 statements about anyone,including IS, the Taliban and Sadr's Army (who personally had a go at me, so you'd think I'd be the first to say it).

One can only conclude you are churning out the usual soundbytes because it gives you a nice semi.

Mook1
22-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Is there any other kind of semi?

imtheboy
22-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Yes, the unfortunately timed one... :s

Mook1
22-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Yes, the unfortunately timed one... :s

Oh, to be young again :D

DITA
22-01-2015, 01:35 PM
From a Pub in Kenya.

Take yer AFC scarf DITA min... will get you recognized, open doors for you, feted wherever you go... :D[/quote]

Cheers Brither Ian!

Good advice ;)