PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup...

gardsPNE
23-01-2015, 05:33 PM
This is an ideal game to get some confidence back after a few disappointing results. Let's get into the 5th round draw and let's get the buzz back into the club. We are not 4th in the table without playing decent football and a couple of decent cup runs so far.

Come on PNE fans let's get right behind the team tomorrow and forget the last 3-4 games. We are more than capable of going on another run, we have done it twice already this season.

Up the Lilywhites and let's bury these Yorkshire Mothers ;D :D

alfinyalcabo
23-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Those Yawkies played really well against the spuds the other night.. Might have taken too much out of them.. Should be a close encounter Gards.. May the best team win ( as long as they aren't from Yawkshire ) XD

CalverleyBoy
23-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Those Yawkies played really well against the spuds the other night.. Might have taken too much out of them.. Should be a close encounter Gards.. May the best team win ( as long as they aren't from Yawkshire ) XD

More misery for the lilly livered wannabe's imagine hoping the opposition are going to be too tired to put in another performance because they tried their best mid week - sad. There again perhaps Chelski will be knackered from their mid week run in with Liverpool - or more likely they'll play a different 11 all of whom will have cost more that Bfud are worth as a club.

As for Yeovil - enough said.

Prediction - PNE to win Beckford to score (only because SU played mid week :) ).

gardsPNE
24-01-2015, 11:12 AM

More misery for the lilly livered wannabe's imagine hoping the opposition are going to be too tired to put in another performance because they tried their best mid week - sad. There again perhaps Chelski will be knackered from their mid week run in with Liverpool - or more likely they'll play a different 11 all of whom will have cost more that Bfud are worth as a club.

As for Yeovil - enough said.

Prediction - PNE to win Beckford to score (only because SU played mid week :) ).[/quote]

Your a cheeky s@d CB but I will take your back door compliment as I know you love us really :D

gardsPNE
24-01-2015, 11:13 AM

Us Lancastrians Alfi have got to stick together. B)

CalverleyBoy
24-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Looks like beckford wont be your saviour but half time and your one up so my prediction looking good. Bfud doing well to score against the mighty Chelskie, a cheeky quick second and they could pull off the big surprise.

CalverleyBoy
24-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Looks like beckford wont be your saviour but half time and your one up so my prediction looking good. Bfud doing well to score against the mighty Chelskie, a cheeky quick second and they could pull off the big surprise.

Ecking hell Bfud 4 - 2 well done Parky

alfinyalcabo
24-01-2015, 07:22 PM
That's a replay you could have done without Gards .

CalverleyBoy
24-01-2015, 10:46 PM

Seasons as good as over for PNE now - play offs at best - ;D

alfinyalcabo
25-01-2015, 12:28 AM

Seasons as good as over for PNE now - play offs at best - ;D[/quote]

Ooh you bitch CB.. .you know what happens to a Preston in the play offs.. >:)

gardsPNE
25-01-2015, 12:45 PM

Write us off at your peril CB there is still 20 games to go in the league and we are still more than capable of beating the Blunts in the replay as they have a serious juggling act at the moment to contend with. Plus we have just made a decent signing in Daniel Johnson who will go straight into the game at Crawley on Saturday.

Alfi you are right though not the result either club would have wanted having to do it all over again midweek but it could make the replay exciting if we land somebody like Arsenal or. Man U. Then it's all to play for :D

gardsPNE
25-01-2015, 12:46 PM

Ooh you bitch CB.. .you know what happens to a Preston in the play offs.. >:)[/quote]

God love him ;D

CalverleyBoy
25-01-2015, 03:57 PM

Ooh you bitch CB.. .you know what happens to a Preston in the play offs.. >:)[/quote]

God love him ;D[/quote]

Yes I remember the playoffs and a certain managers famous quote after PNE managed a draw at Elland Road - 'job done' - yeah right. I have had PNE down for the playoffs since the start of the season, as we go into February you have no one other than Beckford you can call a striker - Garner is as good as out of it until the end of the season and you have seven games in February with no real depth in the squad and seven points of the top two places - so the playoffs it is - a nice result would be your mob against Bfud and I know where my money will go as

alfinyalcabo
26-01-2015, 08:13 PM
What a good incentive to beat the Yawkshire boys.. The Scum at home in the next round.. B)

CalverleyBoy
26-01-2015, 08:29 PM
What a good incentive to beat the Yawkshire boys.. The Scum at home in the next round.. B)

Or the humiliation of losing to Cambridge at home, I'll wet my self if that happens a pay day crowd of 7500

gardsPNE
10-02-2015, 08:55 PM

God love him ;D[/quote]

Yes I remember the playoffs and a certain managers famous quote after PNE managed a draw at Elland Road - 'job done' - yeah right. I have had PNE down for the playoffs since the start of the season, as we go into February you have no one other than Beckford you can call a striker - Garner is as good as out of it until the end of the season and you have seven games in February with no real depth in the squad and seven points of the top two places - so the playoffs it is - a nice result would be your mob