PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging in

Polish_ForestMad
24-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Has anyone else not been able to log in on this board?for some reason it wouldn't accept my login details.same sort of problem as when the site changed to accommodate the ads?

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Has anyone else not been able to log in on this board?for some reason it wouldn't accept my login details.same sort of problem as when the site changed to accommodate the ads?

Not for me POL?

The site did run a bit slow last night though. I had to submit some posts twice or press F5 to reset the page.
It seems fine this morning though.
Let me know if it carries on and I'll pursue it.

TTR

Polish_ForestMad
24-01-2015, 04:44 PM

Not for me POL?

The site did run a bit slow last night though. I had to submit some posts twice or press F5 to reset the page.
It seems fine this morning though.
Let me know if it carries on and I'll pursue it.

TTR[/quote]
I use my phone and it's just chucks back onto the site but not logged in after iv entered my details.

Romanis
24-01-2015, 10:47 PM
It's a common fault with their servers I think. Has happened to me a few times too. Anyway I'm told a new Mod/Admin or some kind tech support will provide contact details in the event of such happenings. So feedback can go direct to him, on all matters hopefully.