PDA

View Full Version : Worst so far

Laurie
24-01-2015, 06:55 PM
I chose my words carefully, so far, because with that back 4 it's going to happen again, and again, like for the best part of this season.

I know this manager hardly knows the players, but FFS Whits in midfield. and Seb on the bench.

Strongest squad in the division, ball****s.

A lot to learn Alex, hope you can do it quickly.

PS can we have some of our loan players back, must be better than what was on show today.

olano
24-01-2015, 07:53 PM
He did not have a clue to day. Have he seen the game of this and last season on DVD? Hoples starting line up.

And whay ont the earth cant we play Murpy(x2) and not E. Benett.

A striker as left midfild, and 2 slow CB. Amazing its like he dont understand fotball.

He is probably a good mangager, but he dont know the team.

daly
24-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Certainly was, worst part from the managers point of view that the problems were there for all to see in the first 10 to 15 minutes, we were lucky not to be 3 down. He must have seen the system was not working from that point. A lot to learn in a very short time.
Do not understand why his assistant is still not here.
Pantomime season is over in England does it run later in Scotland

Laurie
24-01-2015, 09:09 PM
We have to give him time, and to be fair it looked from the very first minute that despite all the good talk during the build up that the majority of the players were simply not interested, and without a midfield so to speak looked to have thrown in the towel before kicking a ball.

Let's look at the last three games. 2 - 1 away win I can not see how the manager can claim any part of that win.

3 - 2 home win. Good 1st half, rubbish 2nd.

Today Crap from start to finish, = 25 % success.

Big worry now, Watford scored 7 (seven) If we play as well as we did today I can see them getting very close to that score.

flyaway
26-01-2015, 03:27 PM
we have been crap at home all season bar two or 3 games just cant seem to get going for some reason russ martin m.o.t.m last week this week played like a lost donkey ...at the end of the season hope we ave one mass clear out