View Full Version : Right-wing religious bigots shouting 'Vote Yes"

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
25-01-2015, 10:03 AM
One of them openly admits it, God knows how many more there are. :/

And our First Minister is obviously quite relaxed about it. :( - view external link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/snp-by-election-candidate-defends-opus-1031346)

FriedFifer
25-01-2015, 10:21 AM
And clearly the Daily Record is a reliable source of fact :zzz:

DeezAreGood
25-01-2015, 10:23 AM
"Former Labour minister Ruth Kelly was often attacked over her reported membership of the group."

Once again, waldo/a hvn makes a complete tit of himself by failing to read through an article he's posted up on here. Getting incredibly boring now, waldo.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
25-01-2015, 10:25 AM
[quote="DeezAreGood"

Once again, waldo/a hvn makes a complete tit of himself by failing to read through an article he's posted up on here. Getting incredibly boring now, waldo.[/quote]

We know the Lhabour party is full of such types.

But the SNP :? ;D :O :/

Steen hive
25-01-2015, 10:25 AM
He is not the brightest, his tabloid of choice is indicative of his mindset, shame :(:

DeezAreGood
25-01-2015, 10:31 AM
waldo is a member of the SDF and UKIP, says it all.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
25-01-2015, 10:35 AM
waldo is a member of the SDF and UKIP, says it all.

Gaun yersel tittydice.

Sir Walter "is a member of ..." :O

Just like I said the "only" good thing about the breakup of the USSR ... :/

Just like I said I was going to build a monorail from Edinburgh to Newcastle. XD

I wish I could smoke some of the stuff you take, tittydice. O:)

DeezAreGood
25-01-2015, 10:37 AM
you're a right-wing bigot who wants Scotland to become a part of England, for it to be called North Britain. Wish you'd just die. Your team, I mean, not you >:)

54FairAndSquare
25-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Opus dei are well represented in most aspects of Scottish life

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
25-01-2015, 08:03 PM
you're a right-wing bigot who wants Scotland to become a part of England, for it to be called North Britain. Wish you'd just die. Your team, I mean, not you >:)

"I have right wing views"

"I want Scotland to become part of England"

"I am a member of the B N P and some other similar organisation"

"I said all Scottish financial institutions would move to England"

"I said all their employees would commute to Newcastle"

"I said they would build a monorail especially for them"

"I said the only good thing about the USSR breakup was my son meeting his girlfriend"

All in the mad wee world of tiddydice. B)

And of course he has loads of posts to back all those things up, hasn't he? >:)

John65
25-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Politician in "I believe in god" shocker...

It isn't even funny anymore ffs.
Stop being an arsehole, seriously

DeezAreGood
25-01-2015, 08:36 PM
waldo has lost it, I'd have thought he'd try and act like the 'mature individual' he's going on about in the other thread. Instead, he's back to being a slavering phuckwit who is ridiculed on here beyond belief :(

not nice to see the cut-and-paste king lifting a tribute from another forum and posting it on here as though it's his own thoughts, has to be said.

mogwaiCSC
26-01-2015, 07:39 AM
You know wally is running out of material when he turns to Dan Brown

d.buster
26-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Opus dei are well represented in most aspects of Scottish life

Including Scotland Mad >:) >:-)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
26-01-2015, 09:21 PM
waldo has lost it, I'd have thought he'd try and act like the 'mature individual' he's going on about in the other thread. Instead, he's back to being a slavering phuckwit who is ridiculed on here beyond belief :(

not nice to see the cut-and-paste king lifting a tribute from another forum and posting it on here as though it's his own thoughts, has to be said.

Mature individuals don't respond to posts with...

"shut yer phukking puss ye towel-displaying scaffie clown"

Oh, and what forum did I life my post form? :?

steviex
26-01-2015, 09:40 PM

Mature individuals don't respond to posts with...

"shut yer phukking puss ye towel-displaying scaffie clown"

Oh, and what forum did I life my post form? :?[/quote]

Who cares where you got it from you seem to have a bottomless pit of infantile drivel... do you never take a break to have a life.