PDA

View Full Version : Hoot FC

angusros
26-01-2015, 03:21 PM
After yesterdays hands across the ocean solidarity for Ricksen it's important to get back to usual business.

Namely the rip roaring Hoot that is Sevco5088therangersinternational.

They really are a first class laugh and shameful disgrace >:(

Just so we are clear >:(

bluek
26-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Sheffield Wednesday?

Whit are you on gibbering on about? :?

HB
26-01-2015, 03:55 PM
It's coming up to 4 and we've no had our daily hoot yet :?

angusros
26-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Please don't pollute this thread with your sectarian bile bluek >:(

ScotlandFirst
26-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Hvns acting like decent human beings are like dogs that walk on their hind legs:
It's not that it's done well it's that it's done at all is what amazes. :/

Hairdrier
26-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Hvns acting like decent human beings are like dogs that walk on their hind legs:

Although the tribute act are an abomination, I have a funny feeling they will turn over the tims - and rub their smug noses right in it.

ScotlandFirst
26-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Are the Tims smug?

As a neutral I can't say I've noticed. :/

happytim
26-01-2015, 08:44 PM
i woudnt be surprised if sevco beat celtic. celtic have lost to pishier diddy sides than sevco in recent seasons.

if it does happen, sevco will still be a hoot, rangers will still be deid and celtic should still win the title.

angusros
27-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Another great hoot of a day from the world's funniest club.

The Govan State Circus just keeps the laughs coming.

Thon Ashley bloke must be having a right giggle.

XD XD XD

bluek
27-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Are the Tims smug?

As a neutral I can't say I've noticed. :/

You're about as neutral as that stroker Turnbull_Haufwit that used to post on here :/

HB
27-01-2015, 03:25 PM
i woudnt be surprised if sevco beat celtic. celtic have lost to pishier diddy sides than sevco in recent seasons.

if it does happen, sevco will still be a hoot, rangers will still be deid and celtic should still win the title.

This sevco lot are really up for it if their fans are anything to go by. their main chance of a trophy as well.

happytim
27-01-2015, 04:25 PM
celtics recent record in the league cup is terrible, infact its always been terrible apart from the late 1960,s.

the club owe the fans big time in this competition.

hopefully the players are right up for the semi.

AguyIknow
27-01-2015, 05:56 PM

Although the tribute act are an abomination, I have a funny feeling they will turn over the tims - and rub their smug noses right in it.[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing myself. Pride comes before a fall and the Sevconians have hee haw to lose. The Tims on the other hand risk getting a very bloody nose on the park - hopefully there'll be no aggro off the park