PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the board have no options !

Lancer
28-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Perhaps AA is the only one available !

Perhaps he might have wanted to go but the board had to ask him to stay !

Perhaps the board can't get anyone to take his place !

Perhaps the board were all pissed on Monday morning………..

Perhaps we'll be playing in the conference or waterer its called next season !

Perhaps I should go to bed !

lovedeanblue
29-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Dozens would apply for the job if it became available. How many would be of the right calibre and whether we could afford the right one is another matter. In Ldb's ideal world we will get an unexpected point on Saturday then beat Hartlepool... :O

Scoular1
29-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Nailed on matey

nonsuchmike
29-01-2015, 11:18 AM
There are always options. It is just a matter of whether the Board wanted to pay the money and take their choice.

pompey_smell
29-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Perhaps they realise relegation is probably a certainty and are simply biding their time until they find the right person, ready to start Conference with a new leader?

Lancer
29-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Looking forward to being top of the Conference League next season then……

or

Will we once again make "The Great Escape !"

tartymarty
30-01-2015, 10:12 AM
I wondered about this a couple of months ago when the playoffs became a distant possibility.

We all know what our expectations of the team are but in all honesty has Awford been told that another mid table finish is whats expected of him.

Given a couple of results going the other way (newport springs to mind) we would still be on track.

Maybe this season was suppose to be a holding exercise.

lovedeanblue
30-01-2015, 10:19 AM
For me this season has been one big disappointment. To think I was looking at the scores Tuesday evening to see how Dagenham got on (no disrespect to them) sums it up for me... :blue: Awfs couldn't be faulted at the end of last season when he took over from the awful Barker.. Sad to say this season has been the opposite... Never mind Kitey our lucky charm will be at Wycombe tomorrow...sorted :star:

Scoular1
30-01-2015, 10:36 AM
THINK WYCOMBE Luvvie...this time next year we'll be top of the league.

lovedeanblue
30-01-2015, 10:48 AM
When they lost at home to Bristol Rovers on the penultimate Saturday I think most would have thought they were down. Rovers lost at home on the Bank Holiday Monday as we were warming up at Northampton. The rest is history. I have no confidence in our management or team at the moment.. I HOPE THEY PROVE ME WRONG TOMORROW

bluekite
30-01-2015, 01:11 PM
For me this season has been one big disappointment. To think I was looking at the scores Tuesday evening to see how Dagenham got on (no disrespect to them) sums it up for me... :blue: Awfs couldn't be faulted at the end of last season when he took over from the awful Barker.. Sad to say this season has been the opposite... Never mind Kitey our lucky charm will be at Wycombe tomorrow...sorted :star:
Phew , no pressure then B)

Southerndown
30-01-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm with Scully, get Gareth Ainsworth in

chiblu
31-01-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm with Scully, get Gareth Ainsworth in...or if we Have to down the road of ex-players - Justin Edinburgh.

Scoular1
31-01-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm with Scully, get Gareth Ainsworth in

You little Minx Soudy.I don't want Ainsworth..I want AA to succeed.