PDA

View Full Version : James Dayton

wellowell
29-01-2015, 10:27 PM
I know we were linked with him in a possible swap with vigurs if he had been fit but see he's signed on loan for our rivals St mirren instead

steviex
29-01-2015, 11:01 PM
I know we were linked with him in a possible swap with vigurs if he had been fit but see he's signed on loan for our rivals St mirren instead

Oh ****** I never made that connection that means that bstard Vigurs is staying that is a major major disappointment. Though I said at the time I couldnt believe ANYONE would sign that numpty Vigurs.

Wellup4it
30-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Given his current injury dragging I always thought that the swap deal was being optimistic. Saints have been tracking Dayton for a few days.

texaco cup
30-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Just our luck just scored 6 minutes into his debut with St.Mirren:blue:

JOHHNYG
30-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Just our luck just scored 6 minutes into his debut with St.Mirren:blue:

Inevitable. Vigurs may have put the spanner in the works but we should have made sure a deal was done to prevent St. Mirren, of all teams,
getting him.
A lively acquisition based on his Killie contribution.

JOHHNYG
30-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Our nearly 'Vigurs fitness prevented' lively new signing has achieved in 6 minutes what his new team mates have failed to do in 24 games
i.e. shunt us down to 11th place.

Let's hope the new era kicks off with 3 points tomorrow to rectify that or we could be there for a while.

Come on ye Well, play for the jersey.