PDA

View Full Version : Swansea sold out

OhWell
01-02-2015, 09:45 AM
With Swansea only bringing a few hundred fans, that should ensure Saints have the backing of more than 30,000 home fans today :D

Next season, I predict that non-season ticket holders are going to really struggle to get tickets for all of our games.

ozsaint1976
01-02-2015, 10:18 AM
OhWell it doesn't matter, I find it hard to get to the games anyway ;D

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Next season, I predict that non-season ticket holders are going to really struggle to get tickets for all of our games.

So will you be renewing for real, or throwing another hissy fit and demanding the club reimburse you because you don't agree with their player recruitment policies?

Fickle fans are part of the reason the club are reluctant to expand SMS. Think about that before starting yet another thread on the subject.

chiswickmart
02-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Play like you did yesterday and there shouldn't be a problem getting tickets. XD

Brockley_Jack
02-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Play like you did yesterday and there shouldn't be a problem getting tickets. XD

Watching Saints on telly again whilst purposely staying away from ploppy then coming on to a Saints forum to give your (unwanted) opinion? You are soooooo obsessed! XD XD XD

Get a life, plastic.

XD XD XD

chiswickmart
02-02-2015, 01:17 PM
As usual, I had the football on in the background as I cooked the Sunday Roast (one of life's pleasantries you know little about - like trophy winning). Sunday tofu for you is it??? XD

I actually turned off after the goal and missed the red card - shame. Icing on the cake that would have been. But I was getting stuck into a leg of lamb by then...

Southerndown
02-02-2015, 02:48 PM
I was getting stuck into a leg of lamb by then...

Welsh lamb I trust, most fitting! :)

Rockthecasbah
02-02-2015, 02:50 PM
As usual I like to come on here and make background noise on a Sunday. XD

I was actually turned on after the goal and to relieve my ***ual tensions I got a lamb, shame, poor creature didn't deserve what I did to it, I really got stuck in. ( one of life's little pleasantries you know nothing about.) I will send a get well card as I miss it and it would be the icing on the cake tofu ck it again, as good as winning a trophy...:D :D :D

Sort yourself out cheesedick.

chiswickmart
02-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Like it Casbah. No doubt the guests to Jack's wedding will have tofu ckoff down the local curry house to find some half decent food.