PDA

View Full Version : new ownership...

redgreggie
02-02-2015, 01:51 PM
looks like it should go ahead, they're showing their commitment by funding the recent loans, so let's see what happens from here...

radio sheffield the other night, the presenter was going on about the lad we've got from cska, saying his is Bus, but he's called...'Boosh', then he commented...'I don't think the Owls fans'll go for that'...well, if his is Boosh, I think we'll call him...'Boosh'...or possibly...The Mighty Boosh.

I was dissapointed to hear how they performed at the weekend, I really thought they'd all be up for it, at least to make a good impression, there again Stuart Gray already knows who he's wanting to keep.

Why, oh why do fans that say they haven't been to the match then phone up to praise and grumble and give their opinion on the game, even going into how good or bad certain players played, all they're doing is going by what the match commentator has said, what's the point? leave those calls to people who've been to the match.

ray...in

aussieowl
03-02-2015, 12:11 AM
I think most people will call him Bus, simply because of the spelling.

Mate I don't always think a poor performance means they weren't up for it, that always sounds like they weren't trying to me, no I think most times players try hard but it just doesn't happen...I know when I was playing & I was playing poorly that no matter how hard I tried to fix it I couldn't...other games it seemed like you could do no wrong with no greater effort required.

braggyowl
03-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Thing is Ray...Most have them have been to the match that ring in...They're just too p!ssed to remember what went off!