PDA

View Full Version : PNE v Blades Predictions tonight...

gardsPNE
03-02-2015, 09:20 AM
I just think due to the lack of strike force at the moment and in my opinion the current strikers (Davies / Blake) i dont think either are a player capable of leading the line so we are going to struggle im afraid. I know the Blades have to make a couple of changes themselves but i dont now see anything but a Blades win which is a shame as I started supporting PNE in 1979 and we have yet to draw Man U in any cup.

SUFC 2 v 0 PNE --- GUTTED !!!! but see any other result

CalverleyBoy
03-02-2015, 06:26 PM
I just think due to the lack of strike force at the moment and in my opinion the current strikers (Davies / Blake) i dont think either are a player capable of leading the line so we are going to struggle im afraid. I know the Blades have to make a couple of changes themselves but i dont now see anything but a Blades win which is a shame as I started supporting PNE in 1979 and we have yet to draw Man U in any cup.

SUFC 2 v 0 PNE --- GUTTED !!!! but see any other result

I rea7 hope you win tonight it will distract you from the league >:)

CalverleyBoy
03-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Me and my big mouth

alfinyalcabo
03-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Well done Preston,Great game to win, big money spinner in the next round against the Scummers..

Did you go tonight Gards?

CalverleyBoy
03-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Well done Preston,Great game to win, big money spinner in the next round against the Scummers..

yeah they may get a 10000 plus crowd and sell out on pies no excuses though Grayson knows how to beat the Scum

rodcurrie
04-02-2015, 08:34 AM

SUFC 2 v 0 PNE --- GUTTED !!!! but see any other resulthey up gards,you've been on our board and seem a decent bloke so i just wanted to say preston thorouhgly deserved to beat us last night,we were poor but i refuse to take any credit off preston.the best player on the pitch by a country mile was gallagher,and what a free kick,obviously i hope we go up and if thats intsead of you so be it but i genuinely wish you well in the manure tie. UP THE BLADES

gardsPNE
04-02-2015, 12:19 PM

SUFC 2 v 0 PNE --- GUTTED !!!! but see any other resulthey up gards,you've been on our board and seem a decent bloke so i just wanted to say preston thorouhgly deserved to beat us last night,we were poor but i refuse to take any credit off preston.the best player on the pitch by a country mile was gallagher,and what a free kick,obviously i hope we go up and if thats intsead of you so be it but i genuinely wish you well in the manure tie. UP THE BLADES[/quote]

Thanks Rod for y

gardsPNE
04-02-2015, 12:24 PM

I was away in Pompey from Fri-Sun with my daughter and we also took in the Crawley game so to shoot off again on Tues I might of got clubbed off the Mrs so decided for my own safety to give it a miss ;D

Anyway unexpected result and seeing garner on the pitch at the end along with bringing back Callum Robinson for the season hopefully will give us the lift we need for a FAB FEB !!!!
:D :D :D

CB - your a cheeky s@d but yes looking forward to a full to the rafters Deepdale and live on the BBC were we will receive a cool £247,000 as well as the gate money and prize for the 5th round.

gaz1959
05-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Well Done PNE

Murphy scores but that ain't good enough B)

CalverleyBoy
05-02-2015, 08:57 PM

I was away in Pompey from Fri-Sun with my daughter and we also took in the Crawley game so to shoot off again on Tues I might of got clubbed off the Mrs so decided for my own safety to give it a miss ;D

Anyway unexpected result and seeing garner on the pitch at the end along with bringing back Callum Robinson for the season hopefully will give us the lift we need for a FAB FEB !!!!
:D :D :D

CB - your a cheeky s@d but yes looking forward to a full to the rafters Deepdale and live on the BBC were we will receive a cool £247,000 as well as the gate money and prize for the 5th round.[/quote]

I would forget about your big day for a couple of weeks, you have a bigger mountain to climb in the guise of Coventry - another underperforming team who will be happy to

gardsPNE
08-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Well Done PNE

Murphy scores but that ain't good enough B)

Nice to see you on here Gaz and a good result for you today and also perfect result with the plastics and Brizzles drawing ;D

gardsPNE
08-02-2015, 12:19 AM
Not the most convincing performance CB but I will take 3pts that's for sure. I see you lot are 5 points off the drop with a big game against Millwall on the horizon which could see you right in the mire. B)

CalverleyBoy
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Not the most convincing performance CB but I will take 3pts that's for sure. I see you lot are 5 points off the drop with a big game against Millwall on the horizon which could see you right in the mire. B)

QUite relaxed about it to be honest, cannot see us going down, we won't be anyway near the playoffs either but the boys can start their holidays earlier or go back to hoome to Italy which every applies! unlike PNE who will have the heartbreak of the playoffs to go through - you can look forward to playing Blackpool next season though, which will keep the travel coasts down a bit - league one could be renamed the NW league if we can get Burnley and Blackburn down there with you where they belong (I know you are watching Alf).

The Millwall Game is almost guaranteed to go the wrong way for us, it not a favorite place to visit - one nil to them.

alfinyalcabo
08-02-2015, 04:28 PM

QUite relaxed about it to be honest, cannot see us going down, we won't be anyway near the playoffs either but the boys can start their holidays earlier or go back to hoome to Italy which every applies! unlike PNE who will have the heartbreak of the playoffs to go through - you can look forward to playing Blackpool next season though, which will keep the travel coasts down a bit - league one could be renamed the NW league if we can get Burnley and Blackburn down there with you where they belong (I know you are watching Alf).

The Millwall Game is almost guaranteed to go the wrong way for us, it not a favorite place to visit - one nil to them.[/quote]

Don't be too sure about yo

gardsPNE
10-02-2015, 08:25 PM

The Millwall Game is almost guaranteed to go the wrong way for us, it not a favorite place to visit - on