PDA

View Full Version : First the Sheep now the DABs

ScotlandFirst
04-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Competition for Sellick are dropping like flies. I had Dundee Utd as my favourites to mount a challenge against Sellick this season but they've blown it by selling their best players. They can forget aboot the cups as well.

Caley Thistle are now the team most able to challenge Sellick in my opinion but that's a long shot.

Aeberdeen will finish second because they are the second best team in the country but they wont challenge for the title because they've already proved that they don't have the bottle for it. :/

afc_1983
04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
I wasn't aware Celtic had wrapped up the league yet.

I also wasn't aware that to win the title you need to win every game.

I also think you should start using the big smile smiley instead of the irritated smiley since you're a raging JJ.

ScotlandFirst
04-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Read the post, dopey.

Nowhere do I say that Celtic have wrapped up the league. What I say is that the team most likely to challenge them is no longer Dundee utd or Aeberdeen, but Caley Thistle. :/

DeezAreGood
04-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Celtic will drop points when they're playing in Europe, their manager usually plays the diddies in the league.

swaddon
04-02-2015, 09:16 PM
So just because Aberdeen have drawn the last two league games, that's us finished?

Away and don't talk sh*te.

I suppose you were just looking for a bite from Dholly, well now you've got one.

ScotlandFirst
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Aeberdeen are finished for this season. That is an absolute fact. :/

Hairdrier
04-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Aeberdeen are finished for this season. That is an absolute fact. :/

Eff off Sambo - eejit

:(

6-2,Still Laughing!
04-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Aberdeen the second best team? :?

United thrashed them in Aberdeen and again in Glasgow, ending their last hope of a cup win

As for sellic, we thrashed them without GMS playing and GMS was on the bench for many of our wins this season. We have strengthened our defence now and have nothing to fear from any of the diddies including sellic and aberdeen

The tims think they just bought the league cup by weakening the opposition, the reality is we strengthened our defence and that was the important thing. We are the leagues top scorers, it was defensively where we had problems.

Hairdrier
04-02-2015, 11:20 PM
We now have a competitive league - which obviously irks the OP.

'Sellick' are finished without regular CL and games against their pals from Govan.

afc_1983
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Read the post, dopey.

Nowhere do I say that Celtic have wrapped up the league. What I say is that the team most likely to challenge them is no longer Dundee utd or Aeberdeen, but Caley Thistle. :/

So, just so I'm clear, Inverness are "most likely to challenge" Celtic but Aberdeen will finish second and have the second best team...?

I'm sure there's some logic in there somewhere... :/ XD

CoveKreep
05-02-2015, 04:51 AM

United thrashed them in Aberdeen and again in Glasgow, ending their last hope of a cup win

As for sellic, we thrashed them without GMS playing and GMS was on the bench for many of our wins this season. We have strengthened our defence now and have nothing to fear from any of the diddies including sellic and aberdeen

The tims think they just bought the league cup by weakening the opposition, the reality is we strengthened our defence and that was the important thing. We are the leagues top scorers, it was defensively where we had problems.

Glad to hear you're confident still and agree that McGowan and Dixon were important signings to strengthen an obvious weakness.

Your use of the word "thrashing" is curious.

The opening game of the season was on the back our our efforts vs Sociedad three days earlier and it was a mistake and a couple of breakaways, which fair play you took the ch

BertieMillersShorts
05-02-2015, 10:07 AM

Glad to hear you're confident still and agree that McGowan and Dixon were important signings to strengthen an obvious weakness.

Your use of the word "thrashing" is curious.

The opening game of the season was on the back our our efforts vs Sociedad three days earlier and it was a mistake and a couple

John65
05-02-2015, 01:00 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/11hyumo.jpg