PDA

View Full Version : Good luck on your Cup run

Romanis
06-02-2015, 02:39 AM
To be honest I wasn't paying much attention to the FA Cup following our early exit, but I did peruse the 5th round draw and saw that the Lillywhites pulled a rabbit in drawing Man Utd.

To be honest also, Man Utd are my picks for the Cup this following the exits of the Prem's top 2. This represents their only real chance of winning silverware.

But stranger things have happened and I would be extremely pleased if you guys can beat them and book a Q-final place. Or at the very least get a plum replay at Old Trafford and boost your coffers.

So good luck on your Cup run and long may it continue. :star:

gardsPNE
08-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Thanks Romanis and yes really looking forward to the game a week on Monday. I thought we had blown it when we drew at home to the Blunts but PNE pulled out a good performance away at Bramall Lane. 43 years since we played ManU so there is a real buzz around Deepdale and hopefully it will give us a lift in the League.

What do you think of landing Freedman as your manager, do you think it's a good move and are the Forest fans happy by the appt.

CalverleyBoy
08-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks Romanis and yes really looking forward to the game a week on Monday. I thought we had blown it when we drew at home to the Blunts but PNE pulled out a good performance away at Bramall Lane. 43 years since we played ManU so there is a real buzz around Deepdale and hopefully it will give us a lift in the League.

What do you think of landing Freedman as your manager, do you think it's a good move and are the Forest fans happy by the appt.

There will be a bigger buzz around Deepdale when manure arrive in town it's all the flies about the place :D . Anyway enough of that, you lot better pull something off - one of the few occasions you will have my support so pull it off and win and I'll stop peeing in the splash. ;D

gardsPNE
10-02-2015, 08:50 PM

There will be a bigger buzz around Deepdale when manure arrive in town it's all the flies about the place :D . Anyway enough of that, you lot better pull something off - one of the few occasions you will have my support so pull it off and win and I'll stop peeing in the splash. ;D[/quote]

That sort of behaviour will have your goolies lobbed off CB. >:)

Finally you actually want us to win a game. XD XD