PDA

View Full Version : Jerome

Notbininawhile
06-02-2015, 04:43 PM
Cameron Jerome now 0 and 2,is he just too sensitive or a serial purveyor of pork pies?

referee69
06-02-2015, 06:37 PM
I suppose an apology would be out of the question now that our player has been vindicated?

fenwhite
06-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Jerome soft sensitive lieing tosser

Laurie
06-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Cameron Jerome now 0 and 2,is he just too sensitive or a serial purveyor of pork pies?

Well dont bother to drop in again P***K

Laurie
06-02-2015, 07:18 PM
I suppose an apology would be out of the question now that our player has been vindicated?

Not proven, not vindicated, big difference.

fenwhite
06-02-2015, 09:50 PM

Not proven, not vindicated, big difference.[/quote]That's twice now Jerome has made accusations that were not true,Im sure if on both these occasions a racist remark was made it would have been heard by someone else , funny how we haven't heard what Jerome claims was said and only he heard it for yhe second time

Notbininawhile
06-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Seems like the locals are as sensitive as their players, suppose you'd know
All about gentleman's members. By the way you seem to have one of those cross genders, are you animal, vegetable or East Anglian?

referee69
07-02-2015, 11:00 AM

Not proven, not vindicated, big difference.[/quote]

Not proven = innocent... Jerome should accept that he has hearing problems and apologise.

flyaway
07-02-2015, 11:20 AM
lots of yorkie bar kids on here today get a life go and play with you two p...ks lo .

Laurie
07-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Seems like the locals are as sensitive as their players, suppose you'd know
All about gentleman's members. By the way you seem to have one of those cross genders, are you animal, vegetable or East Anglian?

Side splitting. Notbininawhile reference prison.

Rev72
07-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Nowt worse than a grass who tells fibs !!!!

Lowest of the low !!!!!

2nd time now as well !!!!

Disgusting behavior !!!!

He owes us an apology for his filthy lies !!!!!

That is all !!!!!!!!

Laurie
07-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Nowt worse than a grass who tells fibs !!!!

Lowest of the low !!!!!

2nd time now as well !!!!

Disgusting behavior !!!!

He owes us an apology for his filthy lies !!!!!

That is all !!!!!!!!

Guess there's not much else to write about at your pit, but wait how about your owner, a few lines on him, the "whiter than white" would not go amiss, now there a man who can tell em.

That's all.