PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Whatsisname

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
09-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Beginning to settle into the job and knows who he can rely on to get the job done. Am sure there will be setbacks along the way but we appear to be in a good wee run just now and gives me confidence for the future.

AguyIknow
09-02-2015, 10:04 AM
If he's as good as some Tims are making out he'll be away at the end of the season to "bigger and better things" - maybe in the English Championship >;)

CB_1874
09-02-2015, 10:56 AM
A monkey fae Embra zoo could manage Selik to the league title.

AguyIknow
09-02-2015, 11:00 AM

Isnt the top tier league a more competitive one than the second tier league this season, despite all the meja hype?

Though I do think they'll win the SPFL title this season. To be fair, this Ronnie bloke isn't as bad as he first seemed given he's got the Tims to the latter stages of the cups as well and still in Europe - but he'll always be the guy that got them turfed out of the CL TWICE in the same season B)

CB_1874
09-02-2015, 11:23 AM

Isnt the top tier league a more competitive one than the second tier league this season, despite all the meja hype?

Though I do think they'll win the SPFL title this season. To be fair, this Ronnie bloke isn't as bad as he first seemed given he's got the Tims to the latter stages of the cups as well and still in Europe - but he'll always be the guy that got them turfed out of the CL TWICE in the same season B)[/quote]

It's only more competitive because Selik aren't as good as they once were and Rangers are total p1sh.

Hearts are doing fine though.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
09-02-2015, 11:32 AM

Though I do think they'll win the SPFL title this season. To be fair, this Ronnie bloke isn't as bad as he first seemed given he's got the Tims to the latter stages of the cups as well and still in Europe - but he'll always be the guy that got them turfed out of the CL TWICE in the same season B)[/quote]

We have only been knocked out the CL once, losing to Maribor.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
09-02-2015, 11:37 AM

It's only more competitive because Selik aren't as good as they once were and Rangers are total p1sh.

Hearts are doing fine though.[/quote]

Ye must be gutted that Hearts look like stopping yer beloved Sevco from gaining automatic promotion ?

CB_1874
09-02-2015, 11:58 AM

Hearts are doing fine though.[/quote]

Ye must be gutted that Hearts look like stopping yer beloved Sevco from gaining automatic promotion ?[/quote]

Yes, Timmy, I am. :blue:

54FairAndSquare
10-02-2015, 06:20 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if he got Celtic the treble after all the effort Lennon put into it an failed in the last three years. XD

ZombieSkelper
10-02-2015, 06:38 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if he got Celtic the treble after all the effort Lennon put into it an failed in the last three years. XD[/quote]

A bun wanting sellik to do the treble :?

AguyIknow
10-02-2015, 07:21 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if he got Celtic the treble after all the effort Lennon put into it an failed in the last three years. XD[/quote]

A bun wanting sellik to do the treble :?[/quote]

Thinking it funny so that it might reflect poorly on Lennon as a result :O

If Lennon is a poor manager, just how red ro

Poguemahone
12-02-2015, 06:04 PM

Aye everyone will be pishing themselves wae laughter at Neil Lennon IF Celtic win 'The Treble' this year.XD

54 F & S is no the sharpest of Bears.;D

bluek
12-02-2015, 06:58 PM
I'm going to put ma neck on the line and state right now Sellick will win the treble.

The suspense and drama that's about to unfold will be almost unbearable :zzz:

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
12-02-2015, 09:25 PM
I'm going to put ma neck on the line and state right now Sellick will win the treble.

The suspense and drama that's about to unfold will be almost unbearable :zzz:

You stick to the one donkey race that is the Championship and leave the adult league to the big clubs.

afc_1983
12-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Celtic are on a good run but they haven't played anyone decent since December.

St Johnstone away is a decent test and their March fixture list has a series of tough games on paper. Throw in the Inter tie too.

Sure, Celtic seem to be playing well and yes you can only beat who is in front of you, but in reality it's the next month or so that'll define how Celtic fans feel towards Delia.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
14-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Loving the Ronny Roar, no one wants to leave early anymore

bluek
14-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Aye and there's not too many turning up anymore

MalagaSheep
14-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Ronnie Bellend.

bluek
14-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Tae be fair to him he's trying his best to inject some enthusiasm intae the drudgery