PDA

View Full Version : lambo

flyaway
11-02-2015, 11:17 AM
not looking good for mr lambert at villa in the drop zone and lambo out banners at the hull match last night how long will he last one wonders .

daly
11-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Looked on MOTD that he was ready to top himself and saw his ex mate Roy Keane in a crowd shot other day he would not be out of place in ""One flew over the Cuckoo's nest""
Looks a real nutcase with that beard and staring eyes.

woodsy
11-02-2015, 06:58 PM
he was wonderful for us and gave me some of my best memories as a city fan but i just can't feel sorry for him... i can't beleive how badly it has gone for him its' been worse than we could have hoped for :D

Laurie
11-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Do you reckon he wishes that he never left City, been hated up there for most of his stay, that said it would be hard to please the once great Villa supporters, how times change, remember the last match Lambert was in charge, and they took the p**s throughout the match with PL 'S claret n blue army.

Kinda gives me a warm glow.

ncfcfan85
11-02-2015, 09:31 PM
He can come back and be Alex Neils assistant.

Laurie
11-02-2015, 10:50 PM
He can come back and be Alex Neils assistant.

Just read your post on Villa "mad hope they stay" up, give me one good reason you would think that, as far as I'm concerned relegation would be just perfect and just reward for taking Lambert,
3 years of crap football, big club down the drain, just a shame he didn't see the job through.

ncfcfan85
11-02-2015, 11:03 PM
I don't hate Villa it was his choice to leave us he did the same to Colchester and we gladly took him so we are just as bad as them so it is only Lambert i hate.