PDA

View Full Version : The team

jwok
14-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Only Ramsden, Sutton, Erwin and Straker survive from the last game...

Long, Grant, Kerr, McManus, Johnson, N Thomas, Lasley, Ramsden, Sutton, Erwin, Kerr

bheron
14-02-2015, 02:16 PM
I have no idea how today's game will go, but I have to give credit to IB, for changing things around. We have ALL been crying out for change. Lets hope it goes well, but if it doesn't, I hope we don't start criticizing him for making the changes.

wellin
14-02-2015, 02:26 PM
If Thomas and Johnson are as creative as we think they are, Sutton could a key man today. He has had very little service all season. Let's hope those lads can supply him with some ammo today.

jandm
14-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Do we have two Kerrs on our books ?

steviex
14-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I have no idea how today's game will go, but I have to give credit to IB, for changing things around. We have ALL been crying out for change. Lets hope it goes well, but if it doesn't, I hope we don't start criticizing him for making the changes.

Completely agree. The odds are we might still lose because team have no familiarity with one another. I still think IB has a huge task keeping us out of the danger places.

dosser1
14-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Change will only work if we are bringing in good players by the radio commentary we have not ,Thomas had 3 touches in the first half fear the worst

Wellup4it
15-02-2015, 01:39 AM
Not enough changes unfortunately. Many of our problems stemmed from an ineffective and uncompetitive central midfield. Lasley and Ramsden simply did not contribute anything over the 94 minutes and left our defence horribly exposed.

Pearson's non-appearance was a huge blow and once again left a huge gap down our left hand side. Lee Erwin was played totally out of position. He will never be a left winger.