PDA

View Full Version : bowyer, why..?

jordan12rhodes
14-02-2015, 08:56 PM
he seems to be so close to being a half decent manager, but why o why can`t he inspire the team to consistancy..? aucks will say it`s down to the players, but y`know, that`s just bullsh1t.

DanRrr
14-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Today, I'd say it was down to the playersw. When you're up against anyone considered better than you, your ego raises your game. So Bowyer will have had an easy one for motivation. It's when you play the likes of Rotherham that a manager needs to inspire players not to be complacent and to be fired up.

jordan12rhodes
14-02-2015, 09:13 PM
bowyer needs to inspire them to be arrogant against the lesser lights and put them to the sword, as they should do. i`ll say it before and i`ll say it again now, too many sides give us a game for us to be genuine promo contenders..

DanRrr
14-02-2015, 09:36 PM
No sh1t Sherlock

jordan12rhodes
14-02-2015, 09:41 PM
No sh1t Sherlock

i just tire of all this sell out sh1t about it being a competitive league. sorry but why is it not competative for the teams at the top who regulary win 3-0 and 4-0 etc? we make hard work of a substandard league FCKING END OF..

champs95
14-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Nurse...nurse...it's happening again ...

champs95
14-02-2015, 09:55 PM
No sh1t Sherlock

Dan!!!! Also can you answer this??
Why doesn't every team win every week?

jordan12rhodes
14-02-2015, 10:05 PM
folks are tiring of your bullsh1t excuses for rovers piss poor form champs..

DanRrr
14-02-2015, 10:29 PM
I know what Saxo is saying. And it's a commonly held view. It's now been exposed for real what this team are capable of. We know it, we see the flashes. With no real pressure as underdogs, and something to motivate them, they have dispensed with premier league opposition with hard work and showing for each other, There's probably more passes strung togther in the last 2 FA cup games and all the championship games put togther this season. As I have said, tactically Bowyer knows what he's doing. Motivationally, he hasn't got it when it's needed most. Shame, but it's what I've seen all season

Stan_van_nel
14-02-2015, 10:42 PM
I know what Saxo is saying.

'kin give o'er Dan.

I'll translate his post for everyone...

'Boo Hoo, we have a divine right to be in the Premier League, Boo Hoo I can't cope with the Championship, Boo Hoo it's all Bowyers fault that we've had to totally change our squad in two years, Boo Hoo i'm massively envious of every other team that are doing well in the Championship'.

'we make hard work of a substandard league'

'kin clueless arsehole.

Howie5o
14-02-2015, 10:48 PM
As I have said, tactically Bowyer knows what he's doing.

really Dan ..? motivation or no motivation i think we ve both seen over 18 months that tactically ..he s not the sharpest knife in the drawer ...

Today we played as a team ..a cracking performance ..lets hope we get a home draw ..one game from a semi final at Wembley ..go some way to making up for a poor sseason ..(plus the tv /game cash which we could really do with at the mo ! )

DanRrr
14-02-2015, 11:13 PM
In all honesty Howie, I see the logic in the set out of the team most times. But they play scared most of the time. No belief as individuals or as a unit. You know as well as I do that we're most vunerable when we're ahead in the league. That's down to belief, confidence and motivation. Back room stuff. I'd also like to state that I did in way mean to sound like I meant when it comes to adjusting tactics. That doesn't happen.

DanRrr
14-02-2015, 11:15 PM
I know what Saxo is saying.

'kin give o'er Dan.

I'll translate his post for everyone...

'Boo Hoo, we have a divine right to be in the Premier League, Boo Hoo I can't cope with the Championship, Boo Hoo it's all Bowyers fault that we've had to totally change our squad in two years, Boo Hoo i'm massively envious of every other team that are doing well in the Championship'.

'we make hard work of a substandard league'

'kin clueless arsehole.[/quote]

Clarly not that side of it Stan. The bit that the team on the day is capable of so much more than the ****e we've watched in the league this season. (By 'we' I mean... well you know what I mean)

AucklandRover
15-02-2015, 11:14 AM
he seems to be so close to being a half decent manager, but why o why can`t he inspire the team to consistancy..? aucks will say it`s down to the players, but y`know, that`s just bullsh1t.

Saxo - without blustering and going off the point, explain to me WHY it is "bullsh1t"?
Are you honestly saying the players have NO responsibility for their own commitment to a game?

jordan12rhodes
15-02-2015, 04:02 PM
bowyer shows sh1t opposition the same respect he does to any other opponanant. that being the case, we never dominate anyone.