PDA

View Full Version : vile v leicester

mcgauley
15-02-2015, 02:35 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a premiership team play as poorly as Leicester today. Was hoping for the replay to drain vile and allow us to swap places with them next season. On the plus side I can picture Lambert pulling his hair out, first game without him and they win and score 2. Its a funny old game :)

Laurie
15-02-2015, 04:39 PM
It's the FA cup, you know as well as me half the top clubs could not give a toss about it.
Leicester had other things on there minds.
The Vile were only slightly better, after all they had to make some effort with Timmy watching, and having got the last manager (wothisname) sacked, the spineless twunts were when all said playing for a place in the championship, next season.

freer
15-02-2015, 11:01 PM
It's the FA cup, you know as well as me half the top clubs could not give a toss about it.
Leicester had other things on there minds.
The Vile were only slightly better, after all they had to make some effort with Timmy watching, and having got the last manager (wothisname) sacked, the spineless twunts were when all said playing for a place in the championship, next season.

Does this burden of always having to wave your willy about lead to sleepless nights as it appears to tear at your very soul? :-)

Laurie
16-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Knobs your speciality? you appear to be an expert, like to share your dirty little secret with all of us, who knows, may lighten your burden, your closet cant be that hard to escape from.

freer
16-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Knobs your speciality? you appear to be an expert, like to share your dirty little secret with all of us, who knows, may lighten your burden, your closet cant be that hard to escape from.

W/T/F are you struggling to say now Dipstick

You win the accolade of Norwich’s terminally tedious poster, with your moronic narrative you just keep blathering on & on & on & on & on & :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Say goodnight to the other patients for me love !