PDA

View Full Version : BOOKIES STILL GIVE US HOPE?

texaco cup
15-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Prices to finish bottom are as follows:
ROSS COUNTY 8/15
ST.MIRREN 11/4
MOTHERWELL 5/1
Lets hope they are right 1

steviex
15-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Prices to finish bottom are as follows:
ROSS COUNTY 8/15
ST.MIRREN 11/4
MOTHERWELL 5/1
Lets hope they are right 1

Far cry from the 80/1 i got at start of the season the bookies aint daft. We were 12/1 two weeks ago. The bookies aint giving us hope, just reducing their odds the more likely it becomes.

Handsome_Devil
16-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Backed us a few weeks ago with some of the profits made from a season spent mainly backing our weekly opponent...the misery insurance is where it's at!

steviex
16-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Backed us a few weeks ago with some of the profits made from a season spent mainly backing our weekly opponent...the misery insurance is where it's at!

My £1600 pound winnings have never looked under threat since the fist ball was kicked. Abject sh1te all season long. Be worst bet I ever collect.

wellin
16-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Out of the three teams fighting relegation the bookies have us as fairly strong favourites not to finish bottom. No offence stevie, but I hope your bet bombs big time. I suspect you hope it will to.

Handsome_Devil
16-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Alternatively, the bookies are also saying it's becoming more and more likely with each passing week...

steviex
16-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Out of the three teams fighting relegation the bookies have us as fairly strong favourites not to finish bottom. No offence stevie, but I hope your bet bombs big time. I suspect you hope it will to.

The bookies had Hibs strong favourites not to go down and Rangers racing certainties to win the Championship.. The bookies odds mean fpuck all if we keep playing as we do. I seriously don't want to collect it. I just couldnt believe 80-1 on a team whose defence was utter cack all last season and only narrowly bettered a team of youths that went down with Hearts. To me it was a no brainer. If we even scored half the goals we did last season we would be in bother. The fact we've scored probably a third of the goals just reinforces our plight.

wellowell
16-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Never seen a skint bookie so hope their right this time