PDA

View Full Version : Iwuz Iwuz

bongosdad
17-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Iwuz Iwuz give us a wave.

Arran007
18-02-2015, 01:25 AM
Iwuz is probably licking his wounds at the moment as he did back Lambert on here when some of us (myself probably the most vocal) wanted Lambert out.

Im sure he's made of stronger stuff and will be back on here before you know it, giving us all lectures !

That is unless, ICM is actually Iwuz ? ;D

ozfan
18-02-2015, 03:32 AM
You mean he's having a sulk like a fairy blouse :D

Come on Wuzzy! Join the hype of over celebration and get behind our charismatic leader with the ever so nice eyes ;D

Midland_Claret
18-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Iwuz is probably too busy campaigning against UKIP to come on here :D

icecreamman
18-02-2015, 05:17 AM
Iwuz is probably licking his wounds at the moment as he did back Lambert on here when some of us (myself probably the most vocal) wanted Lambert out.

Im sure he's made of stronger stuff and will be back on here before you know it, giving us all lectures !

Oh god, you might not be the most interesting person, but you are a great storyteller, I will hand you that.

edit: and what's wrong with backing the manager? It's not like any of us want villa to fail, we just have different ways of achieving it. (although a few on here who wished villa to fail just to get rid of the manager ought to have their heads examined)

bongosdad
18-02-2015, 02:47 PM

I dont blame him if he did. Racist idiots.

bongosdad
18-02-2015, 02:51 PM

I have a feeling its because a certain baggie wasnt banned. I could be wrong?
To be fair arran you got on lamberts back way to soon and most of the Anti Lambet threads were decredided by the lack of thought and not being able to give credit where its due.

freer
18-02-2015, 03:45 PM
decredided ? X-D X-D X-D

lack of thought ! X-D X-D X-D

As they say in the U S of A

No sh1t

bongosdad
18-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Thats a bit rich coming from someone who thought Daniel Johnson was a striker.

birminghamborn
18-02-2015, 04:40 PM
How about the Villa fan who didn't know who Ray Graydon was?

bongosdad
18-02-2015, 04:43 PM

Come on BB we all know he was a great keeper.

Midland_Claret
18-02-2015, 08:33 PM

I dont blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

You are wrong again Bongo, 99% of the UKIP members are not racist but sick & tired of Britain subsidising the rest of Europe and also fed up of the E.U laws that have ruined the fishing, agricultural & paint industries to a few.
Most are also fed up with the immigration terms under the current government.

Nigel Farage is the only leader that talks sense & there seems to be a smear campaign around now to damage there chances of getting in.

Don't be brainwashed by these campaigns, stand up for Britain and vote them in.

BTW Don't confuse UKIP with the BNP who are racist bigots.

baggieal
18-02-2015, 08:41 PM

I dont blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

You are wrong again Bongo, 99% of the UKIP members are not racist but sick & tired of Britain subsidising the rest of Europe and also fed up of the E.U laws that have ruined the fishing, agricultural & paint industries to a few.
Most are also fed up with the immigration terms under the current government.

Nigel Farage is the only leader that talks sense & there seems to be a smear campaign around now to damage there chances of getting in.

Don't be brainwashed by these campaigns, stand up for Britain and vote them in.

BTW Don't confuse UKIP with the BNP who are racist bigots.[/quote]

Could not agree with you more Midland! you are 100% correct!

bongosdad
18-02-2015, 08:48 PM
To be honests I dont really follow politics any more. I used to be Labour until Tony Blair went into war. I was completely against it and lost fath. I realised your vote counts for very little these days because we don't really choose whos in power.

Midland_Claret
18-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Of course we choose, are you for real :(

iwuztherein82
18-02-2015, 09:47 PM

Arran you know me better than that ... Licking my wounds? ...i.. All I ever did ...and will continue doing is back my team and whoever the current manager happens to be ... I am proud of the fact that I don't boo my team or phone radio shows slagging off the manager ... I am a true Villan, I have stood on the terraces at Walsall and seen them batter us 3-0 and carried on singing ... Don't shoot me for being an optimist and loving my club ... It's the way I am and it helps me keep smiling through the bad times ...

I know deep down your a fan Arran ... So do us a favour and stay positive about the new guy ... He will need time ... He wil

icecreamman
18-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Words right out of my mouth.

Arran was right: maybe you ARE me?
Or I am you?

Anyway, welcome back!

Arran007
18-02-2015, 10:27 PM

Arran you know me better than that ... Licking my wounds? ...i.. All I ever did ...and will continue doing is back my team and whoever the current manager happens to be ... I am proud of the fact that I don't boo my team or phone radio shows slagging off the manager ... I am a true Villan, I have stood on the terraces at Walsall and seen them batter us 3-0 and carried on singing ... Don't shoot me for being an optimist and loving my club ... It's the way I am and it helps me keep smiling through the bad times ...

I know deep down your a fan Arran ... So do us a favour and stay positive

Nushworth
18-02-2015, 10:31 PM

I don't blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.

freer
19-02-2015, 12:00 AM
To be honests I dont really follow politics any more. I used to be Labour until Tony Blair went into war. I was completely against it and lost fath. I realised your vote counts for very little these days because we don't really choose whos in power.

In defence of the "Site Bard" he doesn't follow reality either :-)

freer
19-02-2015, 12:02 AM

B B,

Stop intruding with facts that are inconvenient to Bongo's moronic narrative.

Midland_Claret
19-02-2015, 04:35 AM

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.[/quote]

So you are happy for us to continue subsidising the poor countries of Europe, having the leaders of Europe dictate to our industries rules that suit them ?

So you want to continue under the Tories where the bosses at companies stop wages rising, protect shareholders value and yet give themselves massive bonuses ?

Under the Tories they will eventually give in to Europe and lose us our currency without a referendum vote.

Or do you want that WET labour leader in power ?

Nigel Farage is the only decent choice so wake up to it and stop calling the party racists >:(

Nushworth
19-02-2015, 10:09 AM

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.[/quote]

So you are happy for us to continue subsidising the poor countries of Europe, having the leaders of Europe dictate to our industries rules that suit them ?

So you want to continue under the Tories where the bosses at companies stop wages rising, protect shareholders value and yet give themselves massive bonuses ?

Under the Tories they will eventually give in to Europe and lose us our currency without a referendum vote.

Or do you want that WET labour leader in power ?

Nigel Farage is the only decent choice so wake up to it and stop calling the pa

Midland_Claret
19-02-2015, 08:12 PM
You are crossing the offensive boundary classing UKIP voters racist with your sweeping statement and also calling N.Farage a charlatan.

He is the most respected of the lot and it is only because you fear the party that you are rubbishing it IMO.

The way N.Farage has handled the abusive mobs in various parts of the country & Scotland shows great character too, much superior to the aggressive behaviour of your party in 2 Jags Prescott.

As you said it is best leave it to anther forum.

baggieal
19-02-2015, 09:22 PM
You are crossing the offensive boundary classing UKIP voters racist with your sweeping statement and also calling N.Farage a charlatan.

He is the most respected of the lot and it is only because you fear the party that you are rubbishing it IMO.

The way N.Farage has handled the abusive mobs in various parts of the country & Scotland shows great character too, much superior to the aggressive behaviour of your party in 2 Jags Prescott.

As you said it is best leave it to anther forum.

I totally agree! Why are many many thousands voting for UKIP therefore including many professionals - so are all these people racists and uneducated! I would say, all these people have simply voted with their feet and see someone standing up for what's right - for once! Those people who say UKIP are racist, or any other, and probably the same people who would do nothing to stop ISIL or keep thinking Putin is going away! By the way, I k

bodylessheath
19-02-2015, 09:59 PM
I think it will be a coalition again, of the Tories & UKIP.
No matter what you think of Farage & UKIP, they're going to surprise us with the amount of people who will vote for them - that's a fact.
Labour will fail because they have a wet lettuce as their leader, and will pay the penalty for not selecting David Miliband. I think Labour would have succeeded had they chose David Miliband. But not now.

Midland_Claret
19-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Too true Baggieal, Rusty Lee supports them too.

NuclearDevice
19-02-2015, 10:06 PM
By and Large a protest vote as there's a very large number of people on these isles sick & tired of the lies from politicians especially the "large" parties who have held power for all these years.

They are all liars.

Fact is that UKIP are a one trick pony with no policies beyond let's get out of Europe - which I happen to agree with, always have always will. So pleased we didn't join the Euro with all that Labour scaremongering about losing 1 million jobs etc, blah, blah, blah.

Back on topic

PS - Iwuz - great to see you posting again. :D :D

Midland_Claret
19-02-2015, 10:18 PM
They have more tricks than you think Nuclear.

Another is to claim back the utility industries, it's time someone stopped these money grabbing foreign owned industries from robbing us.

If it was me I would give them what they paid for them and tell them to disappear.

Nushworth
19-02-2015, 11:50 PM
To be fair I said a disproportionate amount of UKIP supporters are racist, not all. And i didnt say they were uneducated although there us plenty of evidence to demonstrate that is the case. And yes Farage is a charlatan. He will do and say anything to get his hands on power but thank god UKIP are on around 8% in polls and falling. And leaving the EU would be economic insanity, it's a plain and simple fact. The EU is fundamentally a good thing and EU migrants are net contributors to the UK economy so please dont repeat the UKIP lie of 'they are all on benefits'. EU migrants subsidise the idle Brits, not the other way around. And please give me another UKIP policy other than leave the EU. And ideally one that is not funded by the fictional saving we make by leaving the EU.

I just re-read your last post hence the edit. So UKIP will claim back the utility companies from foreign owners. How exactly do they do that? Owned is the key word there. Are they going to steal them? Ridiculous. Th

bongosdad
20-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Here is a policy Nushy that could be seen as racist and in fact is racist.

'Prioritise social housing for people whose parents and grandparents were born locally’

Nushworth
20-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Bongo, there are many UKIP policies that have an underlying racist intent, that being one of them. But pretty much every UKIP policy is nonsense, be it more grammar schools (yes we really need more social division) to opposing political correctness I.e. its OK to be racist, homophobic, ***ist.

baggieal
20-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Bongo, there are many UKIP policies that have an underlying racist intent, that being one of them. But pretty much every UKIP policy is nonsense, be it more grammar schools (yes we really need more social division) to opposing political correctness I.e. its OK to be racist, homophobic, ***ist.

There's a bigger picture here! There should be a points system ( like the USA ) for anybody being allowed in and it should be based on a professional skill where there's a shortage in our economy i.e surgeon etc, or person/s who can support themselves. Would the USA let in anybody without a skill or no dosh to support themselves? Absolutely NOT - Statesy will tell you that! This is not racist, it's common sense! What next - thousands of Albanian people coming in, and what could they offer us? Nobody would begrudge anyone coming in, if they have a job or who can support themselves!!

In terms of more grammar schools, this is a good t

Nushworth
20-02-2015, 09:25 AM

There's a bigger picture here! There should be a points system ( like the USA ) for anybody being allowed in and it should be based on a professional skill where there's a shortage in our economy i.e surgeon etc, or person/s who can support themselves. Would the USA let in anybody without a skill or no dosh to support themselves? Absolutely NOT - Statesy will tell you that! This is not racist, it's common sense! What next - thousands of Albanian people coming in, and what could they offer us? Nobody would begrudge anyone coming in, if they have a job or who can support themselves!!

In t

baggieal
20-02-2015, 11:51 AM

There's a bigger picture here! There should be a points system ( like the USA ) for anybody being allowed in and it should be based on a professional skill where there's a shortage in our economy i.e surgeon etc, or person/s who can support themselves. Would the USA let in anybody without a skill or no dosh to support themselves? Absolutely NOT - Statesy will tell you that! This is not racist, it's common sense! What next - thousands of Albanian people coming in, and what could they offer us? Nobody would begrudge anyone coming in, if they have

Midland_Claret
20-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Two good posts Baggieal but they are wasted on Nushy who does not understand logic ;D

My opinion and this is my opinion Nushy and not UKIP's, is I also don't want to be part of Europe because I feel it will never be a United Europe, France despise us, Putin is barmy and I have been told by people who travel to Europe on holiday that the Russians are far ruder & ignorant than any German. I don't want to united with the Yugoslavs after they committed the most horrific of all atrocities years ago. Also Spain have been proved to be one of the most racist countries with there abuse of our black footballers and Lewis Hamilton several years ago.

You only have to look at the Ukraine/Russia situation to ask yourself do you want to be united with countries like that.

We have nothing in common with the rest of Europe and I would much rather us become the 51st state of america to who we share common morals.

bongosdad
20-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Like going into illegal wars.

NuclearDevice
20-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Baggi Eal has obviously forgotten about the hordes of Mexicans that illegally enter the US every year and who are employed by unscrupulous employers on next to nothing wages :blue: :blue:

Am I right to think nearly 20% of us citizens are Hispanic having emigrated from all corners of the continent. That's 60 odd million.

birminghamborn
20-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Thank the Lord you did trim them.

Good grief what is this board turning into??

Midland_Claret
20-02-2015, 06:34 PM

That term "illegal Wars" was created by the left wing do-gooders. The world would be an even sadder place without the USA/UK alliance.

Anyway smart arse that was yours & Nushys party (Blairs imitation labour) that were responsible for that, not that I am condemning it.

Nushworth
20-02-2015, 08:51 PM

That term "illegal Wars" was created by the left wing do-gooders. The world would be an even sadder place without the USA/UK alliance.

Anyway smart arse that was yours & Nushys party (Blairs imitation labour) that were responsible for that, not that I am condemning it.[/quote]

Im not one for being picky but Russia isnt in Europe and Yugoslavia doesnt exist but yes the Spanish can be racist unlike the Brits of course...unless youre a Chelsea fan. The thing is the world is getting smaller and the concept of the self-sufficient nation state has disappeared. UKIP are living in the past. The EU will only get stronger and politically and economically closer and in my view thats a good thing. But hey, that is just my view.

And you are right. I am no fan of the term 'illegal wars'. I have no issue with the wars we have fought over the last 15 years. We c

baggieal
20-02-2015, 09:22 PM

Anyway smart arse that was yours & Nushys party (Blairs imitation labour) that were responsible for that, not that I am condemning it.[/quote]

Im not one for being picky but Russia isnt in Europe and Yugoslavia doesnt exist but yes the Spanish can be racist unlike the Brits of course...unless youre a Chelsea fan. The thing is the world is getting smaller and the concept of the self-sufficient nation state has disappeared. UKIP are living in the past. The EU will only get stronger and politically and economically closer and in my view thats a good thing. But hey, that is just my view.

And you are right. I am no fan of the term 'illegal wars'. I have no issue with the w

Midland_Claret
20-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Ok Nushy thanks for the debate, it has been good talking to you and baggieal.

Baggieal has proved on this thread he is not the monster some on here portray him as, keep posting Al B)

Nushworth
20-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Ok Nushy thanks for the debate, it has been good talking to you and baggieal.

Baggieal has proved on this thread he is not the monster some on here portray him as, keep posting Al B)

Yep, an interesting debate and i think we can agree to disagree. No offence intended with anything i said. Cheers lads.

bongosdad
20-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Oh come on lads that was brewing up into a good argument.