PDA

View Full Version : Racist Chelski Fans on Paris train

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Anyone else think they are the vileist bunch of supporters in the english epl?

I hope UEFA wipe the floor with them but methinks they'll wimp out of it

Br0chred
18-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Just been reported on the Chelsea board that it definitely wasn't their fans but was probably Rangers fans.

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Some kind of "Blues Brothers" tie in or just Manchester in reverse XD

Only joking btw itb and bluke!

Chelski should be very heavily fined for that kind of carry on. Local plod conspicuous by their absense. Place was crawling with plod last time I was in Paris - fairly tough looking hombres too

Mook1
18-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Chelsea certainly seem to attract more than their fair share of morons although I'm not sure what UEFA can do about an isolated incident on a train, away from the ground.

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Yeah UEFA have been known to absolve themselves of any blame for trouble away from football grounds, and they seem to tread very lightly when it comes to dealing with racism too :blue:

Mook1
18-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Yeah UEFA have been known to absolve themselves of any blame for trouble away from football grounds, and they seem to tread very lightly when it comes to dealing with racism too :blue:

Their fines/punishments for racism inside grounds are a disgrace but do they have any jurisdiction over an incident like this? I would have thought it was a matter for the French filth.

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Anyone else think they are the vileist bunch of supporters in the english epl?

No. I think it was a few drunken fans acting the big man in front of their mates but only succeeding in making a c*nt of themselves.

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 03:37 PM
[quote="AguyIknow" tie in or just Manchester in reverse XD

Only joking btw itb and bluke!

Chelski should be very heavily fined for that kind of carry on. Local plod conspicuous by their absense. Place was crawling with plod last time I was in Paris - fairly tough looking hombres too[/quote]

Why should Chelsea be fined? :?

Poguemahone
18-02-2015, 03:42 PM
I've been twice tae Corporate Hospitality at Chelsea and its brilliant.:D

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 03:48 PM
My neighbour was acting like a f@nny in the pub last week. He's a Killie fan so I hope Kilmarnock get hit with a heavy fine. :D

TheArchibald80
18-02-2015, 04:02 PM
The player who scored their equaliser and winning penalty in the champions league final was a Black Man .

But i`m not surprised, their support has always contained quite a few NF and *** supporters.

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 04:54 PM
My neighbour was acting like a f@nny in the pub last week. He's a Killie fan so I hope Kilmarnock get hit with a heavy fine. :D

Is that what passes for drawing comparissons in Ayrshire AR?

FFS Chelski were playing away in Paris on the very night a group of english speaking yobs claiming to be chelsea fans behaved in a racist manner, for which chelsea fans have form.

You can deflect and deny all you like but reasonable people believe it to have been chelsea fans in Paris becuase of a match run under the authority of UEFA.

And again while you may wish to deflect and deny, that kind of carry on isn't big or clever and is worthy of censure.

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Why should Chelsea be fined?

John65
18-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I've been twice tae Corporate Hospitality at Chelsea and its brilliant.:D
Hmm - I went to the 'friendly' in 2006. Missed the entire first half kettled by the fkn polis with these vermin all screaming abuse at us.
English huns

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 05:13 PM

Because of the racist behaviour and chanting of a group of their fans perchance?

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 06:00 PM

Because of the racist behaviour and chanting of a group of their fans perchance?[/quote]

You're actually serious, aren't you?

So if a group of Selik Morton fans misbehave on the train at their next away game you want the club to get fined?

Have I got that right?

weonlywonfiveone
18-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Celtic football would be closed if Uefa followed such rules some on here believe

AguyIknow
18-02-2015, 06:27 PM

Because of the racist behaviour and chanting of a group of their fans perchance?[/quote]

So if a group of Selik Morton fans misbehave on the train at their next away game you want the club to get fined?

Have I got that right?[/quote]

Well if your lads on the train are drinking alcohol on the train to their next away game they can be lifted.

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 06:32 PM

Well if your lads on the train are drinking alcohol on the train to their next away game they can be lifted.[/quote]

Answer the question. Should the club be fined for their fans misbehaving on a train?

IanAberdon
18-02-2015, 06:34 PM

You act like a f@nny most weeks oan here, but I wouldn't dream of seeing the Jhambos fined for it. :D

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 06:38 PM

You act like a f@nny most weeks oan here, but I wouldn't dream of seeing the Jhambos fined for it. :D[/quote]

Bore off, Timmy. :zzz:

Hairdrier
18-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Chelsea fans are idiots - their club is owned by a Russian Jew, their manager is Portugese, they idolised Drogba - from the Ivory Coast.

Other than that it's a bit of an over-reaction to a bunch of piŁŁed up bawbags on the Metro.

Nevermore666
18-02-2015, 07:52 PM

F

Well if your lads on the train are drinking alcohol on the train to their next away game they can be lifted.[/quote]

Answer the question. Should the club be fined for their fans misbehaving on a train?[/quote]

The club can't be responsible for every idiot fans behaviour far away from their jurisdiction. Every single club in Europe would be sanctioned every single week if that were the case. I'm surprised Seppuku ****ter hasn't m

CB_1874
18-02-2015, 07:55 PM

F

Answer the question. Should the club be fined for their fans misbehaving on a train?[/quote]

The club can't be responsible for every idiot fans behaviour far away from their jurisdiction. Every single club in Europe would be sanctioned every single week if that were the case. I'

Poguemahone
18-02-2015, 08:30 PM
What a feckin fuss over very little...I've met Ray Wilkins at the golf.:D

John65
18-02-2015, 09:27 PM
What a feckin fuss over very little...I've met Ray Wilkins at the golf.:D
We'll have to have a knock sometime - if you give me 28 - two broken legs you know...

happytim
18-02-2015, 10:59 PM
saw the incident on telly, and not only was it extrememly racist it was also cowardly. wonder if those **** would have done it if the metro train was full of black folk, i doubt it.

chelsea as a club cant be punished and have issued a statement of intent to ban anyone involved.

i have to add though that the likes of sepp blatter should really try to figure out the difference between real racism and kiddy on racism by those playing the racist card cos the feel hard done by,despite not being. it makes folk look really stupid when they cant figure the difference.

Steen hive
19-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Have some decent lads, however, those idiots in the tube have no place in following a fitba team, I would imagine that they are now banned by the club, singing they like or love racism is a disgrace :blue:

AguyIknow
19-02-2015, 09:53 AM
saw the incident on telly, and not only was it extrememly racist it was also cowardly. wonder if those **** would have done it if the metro train was full of black folk, i doubt it.

chelsea as a club cant be punished and have issued a statement of intent to ban anyone involved.

i have to add though that the likes of sepp blatter should really try to figure out the difference between real racism and kiddy on racism by those playing the racist card cos the feel hard done by,despite not being. it makes folk look really stupid when they cant figure the difference.

Fairdoos if Chelski done that. Much as can be done I suppose. Just that kind of carry on hacks me off bigtime.

ping.
19-02-2015, 11:21 AM
looks tae me like the passenger wiz provoking them

there wiz clearly nae room for him on the train yet he keeps tryin tae barge in

safety first

:O