PDA

View Full Version : Hammers better placed to succeed than Spurs!!

lifewithsiralex
20-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Love this Bleacher Report article, spot on

ble.ac/17yUIDa

davee59
20-02-2015, 09:02 PM
"If West Ham start qualifying for the Champions League on a consistent basis"

Dream on spanners, it ain't going to happen. At least you will still have Millwall for rivals!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TheArchibald80
21-02-2015, 01:41 AM
What a strange first post :?

XD

Hammerman69
23-02-2015, 02:57 PM
[quote="davee59"

Dream on spanners, it ain't going to happen. At least you will still have Millwall for rivals!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Well you didn't exactly look better than us yesterday Davee so I doubt you will be qualifying either.

DEVONSPUR
10-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Well we're 11 points nearer to 4th than you lot!
;D

Hammerman69
12-03-2015, 05:03 PM
so to be clear, not fourth then Dev ;D

Like us you are going to finish outside the top four and not go down and you definitely were no better than us at the lane.

How is Hull treating you then :D

DEVONSPUR
26-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Agreed unlikely to finish 4th but we have an outside chance unlike you lot!

Not nr Hull now but retired to Scottish Borders!
Lovely!

I still own half of Turkey tho'!

;D

Hammerman69
27-03-2015, 11:45 AM
I dont think you do have an outside chance to be fair. We'll see. Lucky you have Kane because without him you would be below us in midtable.

Why did you choose the Scottish highlands over Turkey. (I know why you chose over Hull obviously...I would choose Sanaa over Hull).

DEVONSPUR
27-03-2015, 06:34 PM
I have the privilege of both!

Scotland Summer/Winter n Turkey Spring/Autumn!

Having said that nothing wrong with 'ull!

Great Rugby League (FC) n superb fish n chips!
;D

connelljj
28-03-2015, 12:03 PM
[quote="davee59"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]Yet another foot in mouth comment from the local village idiot!
if you were an arsenal fan i would agree with you're comment,but a spurs clown XD XD XD bring back harry.

Hammerman69
02-04-2015, 11:10 AM
I have the privilege of both!

Scotland Summer/Winter n Turkey Spring/Autumn!

Having said that nothing wrong with 'ull!

Great Rugby League (FC) n superb fish n chips!
;D

Fair point. I must admit, I do get fish and chips up there when we play them away.

never been to a RL match !

DEVONSPUR
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
You don't know what you are missing!

Rugby as its meant to be played!

Watch tonite the ull Derby and the mighty FC thrash the Dobbins!

The sleeping giant!

;D

DEVONSPUR
02-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Yet another foot in mouth comment from the local village idiot!
if you were an arsenal fan i would agree with you're comment,but a spurs clown XD XD XD bring back harry.

Suggest you use your own material as you are known as the "village idiot" on our board!

Never mind I'm sure you can have an intellectual chat with your mate, Roy Keane!
XD XD XD XD XD XD

connelljj
05-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Yet another foot in mouth comment from the local village idiot!

Suggest you use your own material as you are known as the "village idiot" on our board!

Never mind I'm sure you can have an intellectual chat with your mate, Roy Keane!
XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]well the village idiot did say west ham will stay up, and spurs wont get top 4.XD XD XD

DEVONSPUR
11-04-2015, 11:06 PM
What an ambition?

To "stay up"!

XD XD XD XD XD XD

I suppose ur other ambition is a new shovel...

:/ XD XD

connelljj
12-04-2015, 12:20 PM
i can buy loads of shovels after backing MANY CLOUDS@ 33/1 YESTERDAY.to be fair devon the goal of our club over the last few seasons was to fight relegation in the premier but with a new boss and add a few players the squad will be good enough to get a top 6 with the impending move to the 58,000 capacity Olympic Stadium in the season 2016.the boost it will give to West Ham's finances if they can fill the stadium could turn them into serious contenders and possibly even a new challenger for the top four,but it wont happen under sam.
I was right also about reid staying,and did say when kane cant hit the net, spurs will be no better than west ham.A club like spurs need a top 4 but a club like west ham just need to stay alive in the premier.
I WILL part with some money and back city to beat utd.:heart:

palerider
15-04-2015, 08:58 AM
It depends on what you mean 'succeed'. In the short-term Spurs will be more successful but in the longer term, West Ham have every chance of matching them.

DEVONSPUR
21-04-2015, 06:02 PM
i can buy loads of shovels after backing MANY CLOUDS@ 33/1 YESTERDAY.to be fair devon the goal of our club over the last few seasons was to fight relegation in the premier but with a new boss and add a few players the squad will be good enough to get a top 6 with the impending move to the 58,000 capacity Olympic Stadium in the season 2016.the boost it will give to West Ham's finances if they can fill the stadium could turn them into serious contenders and possibly even a new challenger for the top four,but it wont happen under sam.
I was right also about reid staying,and did say when kane cant hit the net, spurs will be no better than west ham.A club like spurs need a top 4 but a club like west ham just need to stay alive in the premier.
I WILL part with some money and back city to beat utd.:heart:

Off the gee gees for a while after Aintree where Mrs D's system of backing winners cos she likes the jockeys colours has proved mo

davee59
24-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Never fails to make me laugh this thread! :D :D :D