PDA

View Full Version : Forest 4-1 Bolton

campo21
21-02-2015, 05:21 PM
What a shambles that was today our players were still on the beach!>:(

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2015, 05:26 PM
The defence sounded terrible, Mills sounded stupid and we seemed somewhat unlucky with the bad injuries to Ream and Lonergan.

Altogether, yes campo, you've pretty much nailed it with the word shambles!!!

Lennon out yet? Gartside's fault? ;D ;D

campo21
21-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Simon Charlton hit the nail on the head today JJ he said if the Bolton board don't back NL in the summer we will stay an average Championship team we are a million miles off a top 6 finish with the players we have at the moment!

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Well I don't disagree with with that at all.

The spanner in the works though is FFP

If the board do back us it will be interesting to see how they get round that

gallopingchip
21-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Mills is too slow that's why he keeps having to resort to fouling, he's out of contract in the summer, I'd let him go. Moxey not good enough. NL comments last week about players can find alternative employment if they don't want to ride with us was aimed at Wheater, he was dropped today.
We need a new defence and one with some pace.

campo21
21-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Mills is too slow that's why he keeps having to resort to fouling, he's out of contract in the summer, I'd let him go. Moxey not good enough. NL comments last week about players can find alternative employment if they don't want to ride with us was aimed at Wheater, he was dropped today.
We need a new defence and one with some pace.

Great post spot on,its like all the problems we had under Freedman are quickly happening again!

Trickytreesreds
21-02-2015, 07:53 PM
:O I'm shocked. The consensus of opinion in here, had you down as winners by 3 clear goals. ;D

gallopingchip
21-02-2015, 10:56 PM
A bit too early in Doogies tenure to start gloating mate, we know what's in store for you.

danm1992
21-02-2015, 11:20 PM
I couldn't wait for the second half. What a game it might have turned into. Should have known some utter twerp like Mills would get himself sent off. What a silly challenge to make full stop, let alone when you're on a yellow card.

It was an absolutely horrible match to watch unless you were a Forest fan. There must have been nearly 20 minutes stoppage time over the two halves. All in all, an awful afternoon out.

klassnic
22-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Like Campo said it's all happening again with the majority of the same players that happened to DF months ago

NL will turn things around thou as he is a great manager.

But only if he gets the finances to do it with.

It was reported that Bolton was in a more and better financial situation so FFP won't come into it if we are financially in a good place.

especially if contracts are running to their end in the summer for the players who are not pulling their weight or putting in a hard working shift.

Obviously we can't go spending millions but I'm sure we spare more than DF and NL got over the last 12 months between them to buy players instead of loans

danm1992
22-02-2015, 05:37 PM
I'm not that worried about how we're playing. We never really got going yesterday, but it was the same when we went to Norwich in one of Lennon's first matches and a few others earlier on. I think if we keep calm and be patient, we'll finish mid-table.

Obviously we've been conceding a ridiculous amount of goals lately. For me, Mills, Dervite and Wheater have had a dire month between them. One thing that did improve when Lennon first came in was the constant lazy aimless booting up field from Mills and Dervite, and it's crept back into their play recently, especially Dervite.