PDA

View Full Version : BLAIM?

maestro91
22-02-2015, 02:20 PM
It may upset a lot of people - but Barraclough has only had two games to play his new signings - they may yet prove able to drug us out of the hole we are in. I find it hard to blaim him for our current situation. Hopefully these boys can settle quickly and Barraclough and his backroom team can settle on a balanced team to take us forward. The only thing I would like to see is certain experienced players - especially McManus, Ainsworth and Lasley to be dropped and to re-configure the defence and midfield. I blaim mainly Stuart McCall for our current situation - the little success he did have was on the coat tails of work done by managers before him. - view external link (arr)

bheron
22-02-2015, 03:30 PM
I an not one of those calling for his head, as I think it was unrealistic to expect him turn the club around in a matter of weeks. The worrying thing though, is that the players have gave up, and he can't seem to be able to motivate them. I do NOT think changing the manager will have any affect on THESE players.

steviex
22-02-2015, 04:07 PM
It may upset a lot of people - but Barraclough has only had two games to play his new signings - they may yet prove able to drug us out of the hole we are in. I find it hard to blaim him for our current situation. Hopefully these boys can settle quickly and Barraclough and his backroom team can settle on a balanced team to take us forward. The only thing I would like to see is certain experienced players - especially McManus, Ainsworth and Lasley to be dropped and to re-configure the defence and midfield. I blaim mainly Stuart McCall for our current situation - the little success he did have was on the coat tails of work done by managers before him.

I "Blaim" the schools.

texaco cup
22-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Surely we are in need of a settled team,would have thought we would have arranged a bounce game when new players came in and we had a free week,which would have helped players to get to know one another,and to get positions sorted out.Would also have offered team to play without any pressure or fear factor and maybe to create and score some needed goals which would aid forwards confidence.Right now we dont look capable of a shot on target never mind scoring a few goals.:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Gowboy
22-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Very good StevieX! You made me laugh on a weekend which has still got me shaking my head. How can passing to someone on your own side be so difficult? The passing was appalling yesterday and has been a problem for months. That and the fact the John Sutton has been forced to play with his back to goal far too much. He just does not have support from the midfield to make defences turn. Lots of other problems, but these seem fundamental to me.

markymfc
22-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Mccall. Total buffoon. Couldnt spot a player if his life depended on it. Couldnt tell the difference beteeen Lionel Messi and Lionel Blair. Still he must have trouble sleeping at night with these clubs chasing him.

JOHHNYG
22-02-2015, 09:50 PM
It may upset a lot of people - but Barraclough has only had two games to play his new signings - they may yet prove able to drug us out of the hole we are in. I find it hard to blaim him for our current situation. Hopefully these boys can settle quickly and Barraclough and his backroom team can settle on a balanced team to take us forward. The only thing I would like to see is certain experienced players - especially McManus, Ainsworth and Lasley to be dropped and to re-configure the defence and midfield. I blaim mainly Stuart McCall for our current situation - the little success he did have was on the coat tails of work done by managers before him.

A 'well' constructed post enhanced by the satirically ironic mis-spellings of 'blame' and 'Baraclough'.

firparkloony
23-02-2015, 08:02 AM

Who's fault is it...Craig Brown's that's who, everybody in the box to defend a corner, and then wonder why if it gets headed/booted clear it comes straight back, no wonder we can't clear our lines!!!

wellowell
23-02-2015, 01:20 PM
I blame the tactics so if its barra who makes them then i blame him he told us the new assistant was a tactical genius well if sat is anything to go by he certainly aint