PDA

View Full Version : bowyer blames the players..

jordan12rhodes
23-02-2015, 06:40 PM
i can remember brian kidd going down this road. rubber dinghy men anyone..?

AucklandRover
23-02-2015, 07:41 PM

Ah, JR, I can see where you're going with this and - need I say it - you're 100% right.
In my view, the players carry absolutely no responsibility for their attitude, commitment and performance on the field.
Obviously, they need to keep their minds free to be able to use their huge periods of leisure-time properly. After all, it is quite stressful, having to decide which tv channel to choose, or making your mind up between an afternoon of golf or selecting a new luxury car. Those thousands of pounds a week don't go far, you know, when you consider the cost of such things as a good haircut.
Why anyone would expect the poor blokes to perform to their best off their own bats, I just don't know. There's a lot of pressure involved in running around a football field, and they certainly can't be required to think AND run at the same time. PERSONAL motivatio

DanRrr
23-02-2015, 07:57 PM

Well, he couldn't blame it on the sunshine, as it was cloudy. He couldn't blame it on the moonlight, as it was day time and he couldn't blame it on the good times, as they are long gone. I'm glad he decided to blame it on footballing issues rather than the boogie though.

needle
23-02-2015, 08:41 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jordan12rhodes
23-02-2015, 11:49 PM
just making a point that i`ve never known a manager that blames his players(before himself) to turn it around. it usually only gets worse afterwards..

guess we`ll see.

Juninho
24-02-2015, 01:21 AM
BOWYER IS A AWFUL MANAGER

AucklandRover
24-02-2015, 02:09 AM
BOWYER IS A AWFUL MANAGER

Sorry, Juninho - the capital letters don't actually make you right. Someone should have explained that.

Despair
24-02-2015, 09:45 AM
I

Ah, JR, I can see where you're going with this and - need I say it - you're 100% right.
In my view, the players carry absolutely no responsibility for their attitude, commitment and performance on the field.
Obviously, they need to keep their minds free to be able to use their huge periods of leisure-time properly. After all, it is quite stressful, having to decide which tv channel to choose, or making your mind up between an afternoon of golf or selecting a new luxury car. Those thousands of pounds a week don't go far, you know, when you consider the cost of such things as a good haircut.
Why anyone would expect the poor blokes to perform to their best off their own bats, I just don't know. There's a lot of pressure involved in running around a football field, and they certainly can't be required t

Despair
24-02-2015, 10:05 AM
I've now just seen he's saying that we are just one big win from setting the season alight ! I am getting more baffled by the day now.
Is he maybe just trying to keep the 'fantasy' going as long as he can before Venkys drop some sort of bombshell?

I suppose looking at one game at once and this being Norwich immediately you could say fine , why not.
But then viewing the deficit , the games yet to play, the statistical requirement to reach top six (by skin of teeth) it's gona take a darn sight more than 'ONE big win'.

No matter how you view it, it's starting to smack of desperation.

Howie5o
24-02-2015, 10:10 AM
I've now just seen he's saying that we are just one big win from setting the season alight ! I am getting more baffled by the day now.
Is he maybe just trying to keep the 'fantasy' going as long as he can before Venkys drop some sort of bombshell?

I suppose looking at one game at once and this being Norwich immediately you could say fine , why not.
But then viewing the deficit , the games yet to play, the statistical requirement to reach top six (by skin of teeth) it's gona take a darn sight more than 'ONE big win'.

No matter how you view it, it's starting to smack of desperation.

5700 tickets to Liverpool to shift first so no negative vibes from GB just yet ...;D