PDA

View Full Version : Was just checking this weeks tv football ...

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
23-02-2015, 07:49 PM
...courtesy of the Telegraph

"Friday February 27

Falkirk v Rangers (19.45), Scottish Championship, BT Sport 1 VM 547 / 549 HD, 19.30

Our weekly chance to check on what chaotic nonsense has befallen Rangers and what havoc Mike Ashley has managed to wreak north of the border in the last seven days carries us to a Friday night in Falkirk. Inevitably all the coverage, and most of the crowd, will be interested in the UK's most farcical club (settle down fans of Leeds and QPR, you've got nothing on these guys) but spare a thought for Falkirk who used to yo-yo up and down out of this league quite a bit before they suddenly found Hearts, Hibs and Billy Smart's Travelling Circus joining them at the second tier.

Currently fifth, Falkirk have a great chance to claim a famous win here given how abysmally Rangers are playing football, conducting their business, treating their wives, tending to their gardens, behaving on the way home from the pub and everything else besides
"

XD - [url=www.t

John65
23-02-2015, 07:56 PM
[quote="Lisbon_Lions_CSC"]...courtesy of the Telegraph

"Friday February 27

Falkirk v Rangers (19.45), Scottish Championship, BT Sport 1 VM 547 / 549 HD, 19.30

Our weekly chance to check on what chaotic nonsense has befallen Rangers and what havoc Mike Ashley has managed to wreak north of the border in the last seven days carries us to a Friday night in Falkirk. Inevitably all the coverage, and most of the crowd, will be interested in the UK's most farcical club (settle down fans of Leeds and QPR, you've got nothing on these guys) but spare a thought for Falkirk who used to yo-yo up and down out of this league quite a bit before they suddenly found Hearts, Hibs and Billy Smart's Travelling Circus joining them at the second tier.

Currently fifth, Falkirk have a great chance to claim a famous win here given how abysmally Rangers are playing football, conducting their business, treating their wives, tending to their gardens, behaving on the way home from

Wasted_Life
23-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Should you not be more interested in your game on Thursday?

I'm interested in the Utd v ICT game tomorrow.

Also hoping that your game on Thursday ends 3-3 in 90 minutes and you get a few injuries. The last thing on my mind in terms of football is the lower leagues.

ScotlandFirst
23-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Oh dear, I guess der buns will all be boycotting the Daily Telegraph now. :D

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
23-02-2015, 08:06 PM

Also hoping that your game on Thursday ends 3-3 in 90 minutes and you get a few injuries. The last thing on my mind in terms of football is the lower leagues.

FFS...try and have a wee laugh ya dour faced life waster.

Airdrieman
23-02-2015, 09:14 PM
The fuzzy wuzzies don't like it up them captain Mainwaring.

Am I banned yet?

Wasted_Life
24-02-2015, 06:12 AM

FFS...try and have a wee laugh ya dour faced life waster.[/quote]

I laughed at it the first time I saw it (posted by a Tim as well)
I also laugh at folk who go on and on and on with countless tedious posts about the dead club yet will try to tell you they don't miss them.

XD XD XD XD

HB
24-02-2015, 09:18 AM
How can we miss something that gives us all so much entertainment :D

fittiered
24-02-2015, 01:48 PM

FFS...try and have a wee laugh ya dour faced life waster.[/quote]

I laughed at it the first time I saw it (posted by a Tim as well)
I also laugh at folk who go on and on and on with countless tedious posts about the dead club yet will try to tell you they don't miss them.

XD XD XD XD[/quote]

All of Scotland just want to see the h u n z dead, deceased, without air, no more, not to exist, expired in any shape or form...XD XD XD XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2015, 08:09 PM
In a week when his team are due to play Inter Milan in the San Siro, wee LLSC finds some time in his tiny wee head to think about his favourite subject - The Rangers.

How cute :heart:

mitherzundhand
25-02-2015, 10:04 PM
[quote="Lisbon_Lions_CSC"]...courtesy of the Telegraph

"Friday February 27

Currently fifth, Falkirk have a great chance to claim a famous win here given how abysmally Rangers are playing football, conducting their business, treating their wives, tending to their gardens, behaving on the way home from