PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham Coonty sign

Bennachie
24-02-2015, 10:53 PM
...on loan the Tramp, aka Paddy McCourt.

Welcome to Nhoots Choonty Paddy.

OMHS

XD XD XD

supernotts5891
25-02-2015, 09:08 PM
...on loan the Tramp, aka Paddy McCourt.

Welcome to Nhoots Choonty Paddy.

OMHS

XD XD XD

at least he's Northern Irish :D

EastStand_EIite
25-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Nottingham county really are a gash diddy pathetic mess of a club. Whats funnier is a dirty leek munching taff supports them. Being welsh and supporting some pub guff, the stars certainly didn't align for dear supertim. :D

ScotlandFirst
25-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Paddy McCourt was an amazing player a couple of years ago. Shame to see him turn up at diddy club Hoots county. :/

Archiebaird
26-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Paddy McCourt was an amazing player a couple of years ago.

XD XD XD

ScottieV
26-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Might help them if they have to play Fleetwod Mac again.

supernotts5891
26-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Might help them if they have to play Fleetwod Mac again.

XD XD XD XD I have a new abeerdean fan obsessing over the big club from Nottingham :D known and loved worldwide :D only hated in scotland :blue:

ScottieV
26-02-2015, 08:59 PM
They're not hated in Scotland, they are complete unknowns and totally insignificant.

supernotts5891
26-02-2015, 09:08 PM
They're not hated in Scotland, they are complete unknowns and totally insignificant.

we are hated in scotland. I have been up to scotland in the past with my Notts top on with 'supernotts5891' on the back. trust me, Notts County are hated in scotland :blue:

Archiebaird
26-02-2015, 09:21 PM

we are hated in scotland. I have been up to scotland in the past with my Notts top on with 'supernotts5891' on the back. trust me, Notts County are hated in scotland :blue:[/quote]

Any hatred you encountered would have been due to your personality.

Or possibly your face. >:)

Bennachie
26-02-2015, 09:26 PM

we are hated in scotland. I have been up to scotland in the past with my Notts top on with 'supernotts5891' on the back. trust me, Notts County are hated in scotland :blue:[/quote]

As ScottieV said, you need some significance to be hated, Hoots County and supernotts666 possess neither - what I'd certainly agree to is if someone were to suggest they were objects of ridicule however.

supernotts5891
26-02-2015, 09:43 PM

Any hatred you encountered would have been due to your personality.

Or possibly your face. >:)[/quote]

how about you phuck off ya knut >:( the hatred in scotland to anyone who is not scotish is sickening :blue: an absolute shytehole where only lower class people live

IanAberdon
27-02-2015, 07:43 AM
we are hated in scotland. I have been up to scotland in the past with my Notts top on with 'supernotts5891' on the back.

Probably in XXXXL size >:)