PDA

View Full Version : Time To Call It A Day Clark

fyldeflyer
25-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Ok I appreciate you are working for a clown and don't get two pennies to rub together when in comes to financial backing but Jesus you are one useless manager.

You have a guy from Chelsea (feruz) on loan and a World Cup Quarter final player (Cubero) yet for some strange reason you never play them why?

Tonight's stats were just embarrassing to read 28% v 78% possession and 42 shots to just 1 for us and 12 corners to our 1 is just shocking.

Please please do the best thing you have done since you arrived by walking away in the morning, you should never have come in the first place your just an Oyston puppet and even worse than Paul Ince was and believe me that is saying something.

Kseasider
25-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Cannot believe that Cubero can't get into the side, something stinks thats for sure.

Well were as good as down now, cue the big end of season clear out, and more of the same at a lower level next season.

jimmyegg
26-02-2015, 06:32 PM
28% V 78% that must have been some game :D

Kseasider
27-02-2015, 02:05 AM
Feruz is going back to Chelski Fylde, i reckon the lad intentionally engineered his return to London with his mocking tweet after the Brentford game.