PDA

View Full Version : if it`s about the players..

jordan12rhodes
25-02-2015, 08:58 PM
being poor and not bowyer`s lack of leadership for bread and butter champs games, how have those same players comfortably beaten 2 prem league teams in the fa cup..?

DanRrr
25-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Because most of those players didn't comfortably beat Premier League opposition. And Bowyer had better not pick his Championship stars for Anfield and stick with the reserve team that has got this far

jordan12rhodes
25-02-2015, 09:34 PM
these players can self motivate against prem oppostion. if they are good enough to beat them, they are good enough to win more championship games than they have been doing UNDER THE CORRECT LEADERSHIP.

DanRrr
25-02-2015, 09:44 PM
You are preaching to the converted.

MGP 12
25-02-2015, 09:49 PM
these players can self motivate against prem oppostion. if they are good enough to beat them, they are good enough to win more championship games than they have been doing UNDER THE CORRECT LEADERSHIP.

This is exactly how I have been thinking

DanRrr
25-02-2015, 09:51 PM

This is exactly how I have been thinking[/quote] - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdiowoKzTE)

AucklandRover
25-02-2015, 09:55 PM

This is exactly how I have been thinking[/quote]

Total b*llocks. If they can "self-motivate" sometimes, why can't they self-motivate all the time? Do they really need someone to lead them by the hand or kick them up the arse? If they do, they should be playing in the Blackburn Kindergarten XI.

jordan12rhodes
25-02-2015, 09:57 PM
`Do they really need someone to lead them by the hand or kick them up the arse?`

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY.

i`d love to think of, say, a peter reid tearing them a new arsehole at half time in games like the blackpool one for example.. can anyone at all imagine bowyer doing it..? i`ve got a picture in my mind of him being all tearry eyed, stressing how dissapointed he was at their efforts..

AucklandRover
25-02-2015, 10:20 PM
`Do they really need someone to lead them by the hand or kick them up the arse?`

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY.

i`d love to think of, say, a peter reid tearing them a new arsehole at half time in games like the blackpool one for example.. can anyone at all imagine bowyer doing it..? i`ve got a picture in my mind of him being all tearry eyed, stressing how dissapointed he was at their efforts..

But, for heaven's sake, Saxo, what about the PLAYERS? You talk as if they are robots or zombies with no responsibility for their own actions.
And, of course, you have no clue what goes on in the dressing-room. You have simply built up a fantasy picture of Bowyer in your own mind, because he doesn't quite fit your ideal of a manager, which seems to be someone with a gestapo mentality, dressed in boots with spurs, and armed with a whip to make the half-time talk more inspirational.

jordan12rhodes
25-02-2015, 10:27 PM

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY.

But, for heaven's sake, Saxo, what about the PLAYERS? You talk as if they are robots or zombies with no responsibility for their own actions.
And, of course, you have no clue what goes on in the dressing-room. You have simply built up a fantasy picture of Bowyer in your own mind, because he doesn't quite fit your ideal of a manager, which seems to be someone with a gestapo mentality, dressed in boots with spurs, and armed with a whip to make the half-time talk more inspirational.[/quote]

ok, in

AucklandRover
25-02-2015, 10:36 PM

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY.

And, of course, you have no clue what goes on in the dressing-room. You have simply built up a fantasy picture of Bowyer in your own mind, because he doesn't quite fit your ideal of a manager, which seems to be someone with a gestapo mentality, dressed in boots with spurs, and armed with a whip to make the

jordan12rhodes
25-02-2015, 10:40 PM

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY.

And, of course, you have no clue what goes on in the dressing-room. You have simply built up a fantasy picture of Bowyer in your own mind, because he doesn't quite fit your ideal of a manager, which seems to be someone with a gestapo mentality, dressed in

AucklandRover
27-02-2015, 11:36 PM
I see that Dougie Freedman, having been a "fairly good" manager at Palace, a "jolly good", then "so-so", then "not really very good at all" manager at Bolton, has now become a "very good" manager at Forest.
Let's get him while he's hot!