PDA

View Full Version : Some Evans news

millertop
02-03-2015, 11:17 AM
On Millwall game.

He thought it was a good performance all round and think the players didn't get the credit for the first half.

We were totally dominant in the 2nd with some great individual play.

" you hope they've got character when it count, we don't jump on them when they make individual errors. XD

Collin makes a great save and Arnie gets the winner, so you could say they've paid something back.

Collin felt he should have done better at Wolves/ Watford but he looks like he's back to his best.

We may make changes again, we want to make sure there's energy in the team and we can play with passion.

I put Frecks on to show him that support, he's a man we really respect here. :star:

Morgan twisted his knee when he stood yards from JCH who blasted the ball.
XD I bet that hurt aswell, we know he's got a right shot on him.

He thought Broadfoot was excellent, he's an old fashioned type CB that heads and kicks it.

Wood won't extend at Crawley, he went for game time, he phoned

millertop
02-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Loach may go out on loan again so Thompson will be on bench.

Waiting to hear on loan deal, if it happens he will be on the bench tomorrow :D

Miller67
02-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Getting Frecks back fit will be like a new signing, he'll have a big part to play the rest of the season.

millertop
02-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Getting Frecks back fit will be like a new signing, he'll have a big part to play the rest of the season.

To me Frecks seems to fetch players into the game and that's what I like about him

clarkey1974
02-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Loach may go out on loan again so Thompson will be on bench.

Waiting to hear on loan deal, if it happens he will be on the bench tomorrow :D

Loach has joined yeovil

PeteWaller
02-03-2015, 07:00 PM

To me Frecks seems to fetch players into the game and that's what I like about him[/quote]

Agree, Frecks makes us tick and gets the odd goal as well

Millerboy08
02-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Loach off again bet he is happy!