PDA

View Full Version : Bent F.A.

BeLoyalBeProudBeStok
02-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Figueroa to face no action by the F.A... What a surprise. Things like this happen it's a mans game but for ****sakes if it was one of ours there would be a media frenzy.Double standards!!

Anto1962
02-03-2015, 10:38 PM
I'm more upset with the view that Ireland's first tackle on Meyler was worse than Figueroa's. It wasn't a good challenge and should have resulted in a yellow card, but how Bruce has worked out a tackle that didn't injure his player (though a foul) is worse than one which has put a player out of the game for seven weeks is beyond me The idiot (swarprick) even gave a throw in to Hull. >:( . Did we really expect any different, let's be honest now. The answer is NO

BeLoyalBeProudBeStok
03-03-2015, 07:24 PM
True enough that potatoheaded **** is even more deluded than I thought.
I'm more upset with the view that Ireland's first tackle on Meyler was worse than Figueroa's. It wasn't a good challenge and should have resulted in a yellow card, but how Bruce has worked out a tackle that didn't injure his player (though a foul) is worse than one which has put a player out of the game for seven weeks is beyond me The idiot (swarprick) even gave a throw in to Hull. >:( . Did we really expect any different, let's be honest now. The answer is NO

gixer68
03-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Must admit Bruce has made himself look like a bit of a twonk with his comments XD XD XD

Anto1962
04-03-2015, 03:13 PM
And then last night he starts fighting with the loathsome Poyet. He has clearly lost the plot.