PDA

View Full Version : Well done tonight

Newcy Wolf
03-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Well done boys, well deserved under immense pressure.

Maybe these little irritating, infuriating little bugs you have had to put up with recently may well disperse...

England's Number One, eh? ;D :O

Well done.

Pride of Birmingham.

stateside
03-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Thanks LOL.

Now put the reserves out on Saturday.

westcountryvillain
03-03-2015, 09:54 PM
No way - we need another win, it brings confidence and the prospect of a Wembley SF is no bad thing.

Dubbag
03-03-2015, 10:17 PM
After tonight's display form us, I would expect Saturday's game to be more open. How you went in at half time only 1-0 up, is beyond me but such is football...Looking forward to Saturday all the more...
All the best...

Roymit
03-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Difficult to take for a Baggie but we were to say the least woeful in the first half. You deserved the points and wanted it more. Like watching a car crash with studs in. Well played and all we can hope for is the rocket Pulis will put up our lots ass before Saturday.

pding
03-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Cheers newcy you certainly know how to wind the bennies up :D
Fk the olbiyun fk the olbiyun fk the olbiyun fk the olbiyun. :D :D :D :D :D

Stroller59
04-03-2015, 03:06 AM

???

Stroller59
04-03-2015, 03:10 AM

Maybe these little irritating, infuriating little bugs you have had to put up with recently may well disperse...

Well done.

Pride of Birmingham.

1877 again... :blue:

trochtova
04-03-2015, 10:57 AM

Well done.

Pride of Birmingham.

You would LOVE to be a Black Country club, like us. It hurts that you are a nothing club - no regional identity.

WBA53
04-03-2015, 10:09 PM

Well done.

Pride of Birmingham.still @rse licking their egos I see newcy.yup we were beat by a better team on the night and you can only be true to yourself and tell it as it was.so we go again Saturday and you lot must hope it isn't a false dawn
PS.funny how my ban has been lifted early now you have won.I bet it wouldn't have been otherwise.typical and unsuprising

birminghamborn
04-03-2015, 10:17 PM
PS.funny how my ban has been lifted early now you have won.I bet it wouldn't have been otherwise.typical and unsuprising

But anymore of your coma inducing boring crap posts and you are deadmeat grandad!

Newcy Wolf
04-03-2015, 10:29 PM

Well done.

Pride of Birmingham.still @rse licking their egos I see newcy.yup we were beat by a better team on the night and you can only be true to yourself and tell it as it was.so we go again Saturday and you lot must hope it isn't a false dawn
PS.funny how my ban has been lifted early now you have won.I bet it wouldn't have been otherwise.typical and unsuprising[/quote]

Are you jealous? You are acting like I have cheated on you XD XD XD

Seriously though, I think they have lifted your ban so they can laugh at their performing monkey again.

WBA53
04-03-2015, 10:32 PM

But anymore of your coma inducing boring crap posts and you are deadmeat grandad![/quote]

there you go the first act of aggression from a villa fan.nothing changes does it?i was never once aggressive or nasty

WBA53
04-03-2015, 10:33 PM

Well done.

PS.funny how my ban has been lifted early now you have won.I bet it wouldn't have been otherwise.typical and unsuprising[/quote]

Seriously though, I think they have lifted your ban so they can laugh at their performing monkey again.[/quote]
yup youre doing a fine job of it lurkalot

birminghamborn
04-03-2015, 10:37 PM

Well done.

Seriously though, I think they have lifted your ban so they can laugh at their performing monkey again.[/quote]

Monkeys are entertaing Wolfey, this guy is not and he also has a persecution complex!

Newcy Wolf
04-03-2015, 10:45 PM

Well done.

Monkeys are entertaing Wolfey, this

WBA53
04-03-2015, 10:47 PM

Well done.

Seriously though, I think they have lifted your ban so they can laugh at their performing monkey agai

Newcy Wolf
04-03-2015, 10:55 PM

Well done.

Seriously though, I think they have lifted your ban so the

WBA53
04-03-2015, 11:00 PM

Well done.

Seriously

stateside
04-03-2015, 11:32 PM
I didn't lift the ban 53. I seriously doubt LMV did it. Maybe Foster inadvertently tripped on something and released you.

birminghamborn
04-03-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm going to have a wild guess here, was it his Dad? and is he now really WBA 53'S dad

WBA53
04-03-2015, 11:46 PM
I didn't lift the ban 53. I seriously doubt LMV did it. Maybe Foster inadvertently tripped on something and released you.
YOU put the ban on and i wouldnt think another mod would usurp the other,so in my mind

birminghamborn
04-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Sorry 53, but I lifted your ban, so don't start calling Statsey and LMVs, stay calm pal or you will be out for good next time, do you get the picture?

WBA53
04-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Sorry 53, but I lifted your ban, so don't start calling Statsey and LMVs, stay calm pal or you will be out for good next time, do you get the picture?
wheres it say in your post.mod?its not there on my pc and dont mods have to show up on their account?
oh and as if i care.banning a rival for jacksh1te.classic,handle it or retire from the thread ;D

pulis_out
04-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Pictures are all he gets as he never goes to the matches.

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Pictures are all he gets as he never goes to the matches.[/quote]
yep i heard the same but didnt want to embaress him .im thoughtful like that

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Thats me sunshine I'm really into pictures, but only of the Villa, do you want to be banned as well??

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:04 AM
yep i heard the same but didnt want to embaress him .im thoughtful like that[/quote]
Did you read that properly?

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Thats me sunshine I'm really into pictures, but only of the Villa, do you want to be banned as well??
Read it again.

trochtova
05-03-2015, 12:06 AM

Not sure how WE are the 'bennies' when Benny was a Brummie, like yourselves.

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:10 AM

Not sure how WE are the 'bennies' when Benny was a Brummie, like yourselves.[/quote]

oohh miss dianne

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Now we have the Tipton Mafia joining in!

I'll ban the lot of you for good, just back off!

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:12 AM
yep i heard the same but didnt want to embaress him .im thoughtful like that[/quote]
Did you read that properly?[/quote]

yep cus i know from posts on here he doesnt go to the matches,he can deny it but he will only be lieing

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Now we have the Tipton Mafia joining in!

I'll ban the lot of you for good, just back off!
wheres your mod badge thats all im asking.ahh i get it you was a mod back in 66 and now youre just a little old person

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:13 AM

yep cus i know from posts on here he doesnt go to the matches,he can deny it but he will only be lieing[/quote]
It was actually a reference to you my old friend. Do you go?

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:16 AM

yep cus i know from posts on here he doesnt go to the matches,he can deny it but he will only be lieing[/quote]
It was actually a reference to you my old friend. Do you go?[/quote]
only occasionally now,was up the shrine against newcastle when we were sh1te and was up against swansea when we were ace.but my real claim to fame is i built the Astle memorial gate over

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:18 AM

only occasionally now,was up the shrine against newcastle when we were sh1te and was up against swansea when we were ace[/quote]
So why are you

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:21 AM
The Astle gates 53, you did it for free then?

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:24 AM

only occasionally now,was up the shrine against newcastle when we were sh1te and was up against

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 12:24 AM

only occasionally now,was up the shrine against newcastle when we were sh1te and was up against

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:26 AM
nope i got paid a 40hour a week job at the gate making company where we made them and it took me 4 weeks to make it.labour of love :heart: they cant take that from me and the brick is in the concourse to prove it

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:27 AM

only occasionally now,was up the shrine against newca

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:29 AM
nope i got paid a 40hour a week job at the gate making company where we made them and it took me 4 weeks to make it.labour of love :heart: they cant take that from me and the brick is in the concourse to prove it[/quote]
Not really a labour of love is it when you got paid for it and it was your job? For a Kipper you aren't too hot on your own language.

labour of love
a piece of hard work that you do because you enjoy it and not because you will receive money or praise for it, or because you need to do it:

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:32 AM
nope i got paid a 40hour a week job at the gate making company where we made them and it took me 4 weeks to make it.labour of love :heart: they cant take that from me and the brick is in the concourse to prove it[/quote]
Not really a labour of love is it when you got paid for it and it was your job? For a Kipper you aren't too hot on your own language.

labour of love
a piece of hard work that you do because you enjoy it and not because you will receive money or praise for it, or because you need to do it:[/quote]
i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mothers memory i would have done that for nothing.i was just lucky to have got paid for my art

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:33 AM

labour of love
a piece of hard work that you do because you enjoy it and not because you will receive money or praise for it, or because you need to do it:[/quote]
i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mothers memory i would have done that for nothing[/quote]
But you didn't so it wasn't a labour of love, it was a paid job, good job though it was.

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:36 AM

labour of love
i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mothers memory i would have done that for nothing[/quote]
But you didn't so it wasn't a labour of love, it was a paid job, good job tho

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Talk about a public meltdown, this one takes the biscuit I guess?

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:39 AM
so are you a mod or a 66 old mod.answer the question and stop faffing about
well i could do this all night brummy me old m8 as us retired workers dont have to get up in the morning so as you wont answer the question i'll let you get off to bed as you may have a job to go to tomorrow,maybe tomorrow night you will show me your mod pictures.i can just pictiure you now on your lambretta with your pudding basin helmet on :O being chased through witton by the ARRRRD rockers.nitey nite chap

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 12:43 AM

labour of love
But you didn't so it wasn't a labo

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Oh mate, you have no idea who I am do you?

How long have you been posting on Footymad, do you ever wonder who keeps this site running?

There is so much work going on behind the scenes and so little pay back, but we keep it running because we love football and we love football fans.

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:52 AM

How long have you been posting on Footymad, do you ever wonder who keeps this site running?

There is so much work going on behind the scenes and so little pay back, but we keep it running because we love football and we love football fans.
i know one thing.you aint a mod

WBA53
05-03-2015, 12:53 AM

labour of love
i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mothers memory i would have done that for not

birminghamborn
05-03-2015, 01:00 AM

i know one thing.you aint a mod[/quote]

How do you think you got back on here? Thanks mate next time I won't be sticking up for you!!

pulis_out
05-03-2015, 01:00 AM

labour of love
i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mo

Newcy Wolf
05-03-2015, 06:19 AM

"Public meltdown" XD XD XD

A la Tony Blackburn and Les Dennis XD

Midland_Claret
05-03-2015, 10:06 PM

So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?

NuclearDevice
05-03-2015, 11:01 PM

labour of love
i was an honest wor

Arran007
05-03-2015, 11:14 PM
What a lot of old boring shyte !

Is this forum solely for the use of WBAIQ53 ?

It's getting a bit tiresome now, can we just ban these Bogrollers for being boring ***** ?

A bit like their teams football really ;D

WBA53
05-03-2015, 11:25 PM

It's getting a bit tiresome now, can we just ban these Bogrollers for being boring ***** ?

allo aran 006& a bit glad they let me back on because you were banging on about posterss and equating their ending number to their iq's ie me 53 then 54 etc.just wanted to say yours 007 hasnt even got out of the fractions yet :O cue the bile

WBA53
05-03-2015, 11:29 PM

So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?[/quote]

http://i59.tinypic.com/29w8lyq.png

this ones just for brummy born and bred,see if you can drag it to the left hand side to stay under your user then i may just believe you ;D

Newcy Wolf
05-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Jesus, you are like a turd that just won't flush no matter how hard you poke it.

Even your own are starting to cringe.

Give it up 53, you are getting tortured.

Now go back to the sandwell board and tell all your friends about my @rselicking.

Again.

You haven't done it for at least, what, 12 hours?

WBA53
05-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Jesus, you are like a turd that just won't flush no matter how hard you poke it.

Even your own are starting to cringe.

Give it up 53, you are getting tortured.

Now go back to the sandwell board and tell all your friends about my @rselicking.

Again.

You haven't done it for at least, what, 12 hours?

knew if i dangled and waited youd bite mr lurkalot wilf.you champion aston villa @rselickiker XD .btw i didnt post on wba mad last night either the sport was toooooooooooooo good on here to miss.
edit..ahh hes retreated again.you wouldnt want to march with him in a war
stop inflating his sense of importance you villans ;D

Arran007
05-03-2015, 11:57 PM

allo aran 006& a bit glad they let me back on because you were banging on about posterss and equating their ending number to their iq's ie me 53 then 54 etc.just wanted to say yours 007 hasnt even got out of the fractions yet :O cue the bile[/quote]

Is it possible that you could ask your special-needs carer to type your replies in future, as I'm at a loss with what you are trying to say !

WBA53
06-03-2015, 12:12 AM
so i have been running back to wba mad lurkalot wilf?.here you go check thru my recent posts and pick one in the last 24 hours after i posted the pic
school report
lurkalot has an over inflated feeling of superiority and self importance which in real terms is a lack of confidence and low intelligence due to his mind wandering when he should be paying attention we at the newcastle redemial centre will however persevere to see if we can make him a worthwhile citizen to join in with all things life has to offer him

i dont need any allies as you are far too easy to deal with and go scuttling running for cover everytime.check when you go AWOL,Why dont you bring it to wba mad or wulfy mad instead of infesting this board as thats how it should be you quisling.a proper wilf in aston villas sheeps clothing and im sure the villa board wouldnt want me to keep posting that pic of you so stop hiding over here - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/lp7uudo)

Midland_Claret
06-03-2015, 12:14 AM

So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?[/quote]

Still waiting for a reply :( , what's the answer big boy ?

Newcy Wolf
06-03-2015, 06:20 AM
You really are stupid aren't you?

I wish my c**k was as thick as you.

Firstly, ask ANYONE on here who they think infests this board.

I don't think the answer will be me will it?

LOOK AT YOUR BOARD...

There are two threads on the first page started by me and another that has just left the first page.

Hardly hiding, eh?

You have stated you don't want to play anymore on the Wolves board because you couldn't cope with it. You left in a huff XD

I think I'll leave it here '53 because you are staring to act a bit creepy, what with pretend school reports and all that.

I can''t be bothered with f*****g weirdos.

WBA53
06-03-2015, 09:17 AM
You really are stupid aren't you?

I wish my c**k was as thick as you.

Firstly, ask ANYONE on here who they think infests this board.

I don't think the answer will be me will it?

LOOK AT YOUR BOARD...

There are two threads on the first page started by me and another that has just left the first page.

Hardly hiding, eh?

You have stated you don't want to play anymore on the Wolves board because you couldn't cope with it. You left in a huff XD

I think I'll leave it here '53 because you are staring to act a bit creepy, what with pretend school reports and all that.

I can''t be bothered with f*****g weirdos.

http://i58.tinypic.com/fem5np.jpg
good morning champion @rselicker,its good to see you getting up nice and early for school,early bird catches the worm that you are so to speak
please refer to posts 61 and 64 dubmcnut as you were accusing me of running back over to wba mad screaming look what ive/am doing on v

stateside
06-03-2015, 11:41 AM
OMG Neucy, how do you put up with his crap.

If I was paid for anything funny he's ever written on here I'd still be broke.

I think anyone who has been on his board has seen his look at me I've been banned from their board they can't take it posts.

If you want me to find any post where you mention getting banned from here on WBA mad I will, however, if I do you have to agree to never post on here again. Deal?

Newcy Wolf
06-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Apologies stateside.

I'll leave the board if causing bother.

stateside
06-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Why should you leave? You're not annoying.

Newcy Wolf
06-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Why should you leave? You're not annoying.

Read the post wrong :D

Sorted :D

He is very hard to ignore.

Reminds me of a fart in a lift.

Ever seen the knight sketch on Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life? XD

stateside
06-03-2015, 12:57 PM
I've seen the knight sketch on the Holy Grail. :D

WBA53
06-03-2015, 01:28 PM
are you f00kin as illiterate as @rselicker too statesy?
read post 61 he was accusing me of running back to WBA mad reporting on me calling him an @rselicker after i posted that very apt picture(which he is)and not about me getting banned ffs.anyway im so done now as you are welcome to the quisling at least it keeps his visits to our board to a minimum.he twists and wriggles with bullsh1te when found out and you lot are just his gun for his pop gun bullets.
sh1t on the V1le MWAAAA X

stateside
06-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Good. Adios.

Newcy Wolf
06-03-2015, 03:21 PM
XD XD XD

That's the one! The Holy Grail!

Hey, I'm just a thick dingle XD :O

freer
06-03-2015, 03:31 PM

You could bore through a brick wall :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

freer
06-03-2015, 03:33 PM
so are you a mod or a 66 old mod.answer the question and stop faffing about
well i could do this all night brummy me old m8 as us retired workers dont have to get up in the morning so as you wont answer the question i'll let you get off to bed as you may have a job to go to tomorrow,maybe tomorrow night you will show me your mod pictures.i can just pictiure you now on your lambretta with your pudding basin helmet on :O being chased through witton by the ARRRRD rockers.nitey nite chap[/quote]

Go & enlighten everyone back in Dudley PLEASE :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Midland_Claret
06-03-2015, 09:00 PM

i know one thing.you aint a mod[/quote]

How do you think you got back on here? Thanks mate next time I won't be sticking up for you!![/quote]

I would like to point out that I have never in all my time on here pressed the complaint button, but if I ever see you acting the big I am and posting more lies like the rubbish 2 posts quoted above I will.

stateside
06-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Not sure where the complaints go anymore. LMV and I don't get them anymore. Maybe BB gets them. :D :D

Midland_Claret
06-03-2015, 09:23 PM
No way, I have again proved he's just a Fake, WUM & Pinocchio :D

ozfan
06-03-2015, 10:36 PM
"Not sure where the complaints go anymore. LMV and I don't get them anymore. Maybe BB gets them."

T I sent in a complaint(first one for years) a couple of weeks ago .Thought it was weird there was no response.

iwuztherein82
06-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Keep up claret ... BB is just winding the idiot from Sandwell up ... Not the brightest are you claret?

stateside
06-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Oz, we got yours we are still laughing at it. :P

ozfan
06-03-2015, 10:56 PM

Really? That's interesting.
Can you get it to run properly? ;D

ozfan
06-03-2015, 10:57 PM
XD XD

birminghamborn
06-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Midland Claret, what are we going to do with you?

I'll have to sit down and review all of your posts before I make a decision.

We have had a few mentally unstable types on here over the years, we really have!

But boy, you have taken it to another level!

bongosdad
06-03-2015, 11:09 PM
So you didn't beat up Chuck Norris bb?

birminghamborn
06-03-2015, 11:13 PM

Really? That's interesting.
Can you get it to run properly? ;D[/quote]

I've only got enough money to keep it running properly in the UK, the rest of you will just have to put up with it, more money into my bank account and I''ll get rid of the adverts though.

Midland_Claret
06-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Not the brightest eh Iwuz.

Bet you I'm wealthier than you and the site muppet BB put together.

Self made wealth too, with no help from the parents.

PS I also don't act mardi, throw strops and demand Baggieal to be removed from the forum.
I lost respect for you big time when you did that.

stateside
06-03-2015, 11:45 PM
I messed around in the office (with the footymad board amendments nothing ***ual so get your tiny minds out of the gutter) and made some changes. I sent complaints from a few of you but even though my email addy popped up it is not sending them to me.

birminghamborn
06-03-2015, 11:55 PM

Can I get in early with my nomination for "Post of the Year"?

bongosdad
07-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Wealth is not how much money you make. I learned that many years ago.

iwuztherein82
07-03-2015, 12:08 AM

PS I also don't act mardi, throw strops and demand Baggieal to be removed from the forum.

You couldn't make it up ...

Do you realise how fkn immature and thick you sound ... You can't be a villa fan surely ... you gotta be a bogroll ...

This board is sinking ... We never used to have muppets like this here ... Jeeez

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Midland Claret, what are we going to do with you?

I'll have to sit down and review all of your posts before I make a decision.

We have had a few mentally unstable types on here over the years, we really have!

But boy, you have taken it to another level!
you brummy make it so hard to resist so here you go have another go at trying to drag this icon under your user.mod my @rse

http://i60.tinypic.com/rrjtld.png

firstly statey banned me then you rekon you unbanned me so lets see YOU ban me again NO ONE ELSE PLEASE your a liar
tapping watch ..i aint got all night you know.
your one of the 5 reasons i find it hard to stay away.5 idiots of the v1lemad board.guess the other 4

Newcy Wolf
07-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Oh God.

Put this daft c*** out of his misery.

Please.

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:34 AM
f00k odff lurkalot wilf im talking to a would be mod not you you eejit

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:36 AM

cmon brummy it only takes a second to press the button and ban me,no skin off my nose DO IT.oh ho you cant,liar

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:40 AM
cmon brummy a few days ago you told me to back off which i take as a threat to re ban me.funny how i can keep posting.liar

bongosdad
07-03-2015, 12:43 AM
I might ban you along with Mr spoon from button moon.

birminghamborn
07-03-2015, 12:46 AM
It's much more fun seeing you make a complete tool of yourself, don't worry the Mod will wipe you out in his own time, not yours, we still need you to entertain us for a little while longer.

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:47 AM
you can bongo i dont care if you do .im just flushing out one of your own who thinks hes a station above what he isand for that i think you should let it ride.i dont like liars im of that generation im afraid.hes been found out big time

WBA53
07-03-2015, 12:52 AM
what a tame and pathetic reply dummy brummy,its settled once and for all YOUR NOT A MOD just a liar.thank you and goodnight.egg on your face if ever
and he departs with tail between his legs.

i wasnt gonna post on here again but he replied to midland claret threatning to ban him and that incensed me .straight bat and all that regardless of what club you support

NuclearDevice
07-03-2015, 11:28 PM
When IQ53 has a meltdown like this one does his mummy wipe the mess off the floor with a bogroll ?

:O

What entertainment

XD XD XD XD

yubbywelch
12-04-2015, 05:46 AM
I go walkabout and we get hijacked.