PDA

View Full Version : Tricky v Davee II

lescand
06-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Davee, for your benefit I’ll choose different teams (all spelt correctly for you I hope ;D ).

The last time I put a few oldies in including Moore and Gascoigne, but I’ll go for the most recently capped, obviously not the best ever.

The rules are these are the most recent England full internationals for their positions (ie GK, DEF, MF and ATT)
I think I’ve got it right this time (with the right amount of players on each team especially:blue: )

West Ham 11

Green

Bridge
Upson
Konchesky
Dyer

Downing
Noble
Cole (J)
Roe Coker

Carroll
Cole (C)

Spurs 11

Robinson

Walker
Dawson
Caulker
King

Huddleston
Bentley
Parker

Lennon
Townsend
Defoe
I think the spurs attack would shade the encounter :heart:

trickydick
06-03-2015, 10:40 PM
I shall have to give this some thought Les and make my decision over the weekend.
2 reasons,
1 Judas Parker,
2 Bentley.
Btw Bentley was so good he running a bar in Spain last we heard of him XD

davee59
07-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Davee, for your benefit I’ll choose different teams (all spelt correctly for you I hope ;D ).

The last time I put a few oldies in including Moore and Gascoigne, but I’ll go for the most recently capped, obviously not the best ever.

The rules are these are the most recent England full internationals for their positions (ie GK, DEF, MF and ATT)
I think I’ve got it right this time (with the right amount of players on each team especially:blue: )

West Ham 11

Green

Bridge
Upson
Konchesky
Dyer

Downing
Noble
Cole (J)
Roe Coker

Carroll
Cole (C)

Spurs 11

Robinson

Walker
Dawson
Caulker
King

Huddleston
Bentley
Parker

Lennon
Townsend
Defoe
I think the spurs attack would shade the encounter :heart:

3-0 Spurs, Usual result (last season was a blip). :D :D :D :D

trickydick
09-03-2015, 07:59 PM
After careful consideration i have decided its so close on a one off game i shall go for who is the best goalkeeper. So i will go 2-1 West Ham.

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Boring 0-0 draw .. With boring fans singing I'm forever blowing dolls off and oh when the Stains come in my pants..

lescand
10-03-2015, 06:12 PM
I shall have to give this some thought Les and make my decision over the weekend.
2 reasons,
1 Judas Parker,
2 Bentley.
Btw Bentley was so good he running a bar in Spain last we heard of him XD

To be fair Tricky, Parker should have been in both teams.

lescand
10-03-2015, 06:13 PM
I stand by my decision and spurs win 1-0 ;D