PDA

View Full Version : random red

shelfman
06-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Spear of destiny rescue rooms in May , see you there?

Thegabageman
07-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Hey shelfy! I'm going to the 100 club the night after! (3 may) I'm hoping to go to the rescue rooms as well but i might be double booked. Im working on it. Theatre of hate were awesome before christmas!! My souces tell me King kurt are on at The Angel sometime in October!

shelfman
07-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Tis true. Dress to get messed!!! Went home like a human pie last time!!

Thegabageman
07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
I gave up posting as randomred due this site being ****.It wouldnt let me log in, I still cant on my phone? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I thought i might see you at The Legendary shack shakers at R city before crimbo

shelfman
09-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Yes it is a bit shot . Got fed up with fighting the predictive text on the kindle so stopped posting. Gave up the reds in favour of gigs a couple of years ago so I thought my opinions were invalid.
Can't believe I missed the shack shakers. I don't recall seeing them on any gig guide. If it was mid week I'd be at work any way. Still work night's,eleven years a vampire!
Three days of pschobilly coming this weekend in northampton. Bedlam Breakout 19 always a good do even if I am in a right heap in a rose Bush at ten o clock and Mrs shelf has left me their!