PDA

View Full Version : Observation

ouialpha
09-03-2015, 06:45 AM
Couldn't make game on Saturday but have watched highlights and read posts on here. I know we always seem to have a problem beating 10 men but we are not the only ones. Look at Celtic yesterday! They have arguably the best forwards in the country and they could not beat a team who were playing with a player less!!! It could also be argued that with only 9 men to defend with there would be more space available to exploit. It was also quite obvious from the highlights that we are creating far more chances and having a lot more attempts on goal. I am now quietly confident that we will not be relegated and urge the fans to get behind the team and club as a whole ;D

steviex
09-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Couldn't make game on Saturday but have watched highlights and read posts on here. I know we always seem to have a problem beating 10 men but we are not the only ones. Look at Celtic yesterday! They have arguably the best forwards in the country and they could not beat a team who were playing with a player less!!! It could also be argued that with only 9 men to defend with there would be more space available to exploit. It was also quite obvious from the highlights that we are creating far more chances and having a lot more attempts on goal. I am now quietly confident that we will not be relegated and urge the fans to get behind the team and club as a whole ;D

I wouldn't say Im confident I still think we must be one of the two favs to go down but at least we seem up for the fight. Just a pity LH takeover took so long cos frankly the more I watch how the club is being run now it just reinforces how amateurish I thought we've been ru

wellowell
09-03-2015, 12:12 PM
After Friday all games are winable we just need to make sure we pick up points consistantly like we have last 2 games killie are unbeaten in 6 and defended well so even though was very disappointed to only take 1 point we are going in right direction as now creating chances we just have to start taking more.

wellin
09-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Our last two games have been against arguably the two form teams in the league. ICT were unbeaten in the last nine or ten and killie the last five. To take four points out of five isn't all bad. If we can keep the decent form up we have a fighting chance.

steviex
09-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Our last two games have been against arguably the two form teams in the league. ICT were unbeaten in the last nine or ten and killie the last five. To take four points out of five isn't all bad. If we can keep the decent form up we have a fighting chance.

Four points outta 5 ? thats a trick XD

wellin
09-03-2015, 10:20 PM
That's probably the highlight of your night.

steviex
09-03-2015, 10:49 PM
That's probably the highlight of your night.

You could be right ...