PDA

View Full Version : Steve Round

hantsram
12-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Steve Round:
"I have a love affair with Derby County"

"The only job I haven’t had here is the manager"

Interesting these quotes are on the official site. Almost as if he is being tee-ed up for the Summer. - view external link (http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/round-relishing-rams-return-2319034.aspx)

charenteram
12-03-2015, 12:10 PM
We could do a lot worse .

ramspride
12-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Well what goes round comes round

ellafella
13-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Well what goes round comes round

I bet ORF can wring every last drop of moisture from this one...:s

ellafella
13-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Steve Round:

Interesting these quotes are on the official site. Almost as if he is being tee-ed up for the Summer.

Derby, Boro, Man Ure, Everton, Man Ure, and back to Derby. Round has gone full circle, really, :s

chili756
13-03-2015, 07:06 AM
Steve Round:

Interesting these quotes are on the official site. Almost as if he is being tee-ed up for the Summer.

Derby, Boro, Man Ure, Everton, Man Ure, and back to Derby. Round has gone full circle, really, :s[/quote]

Are you saying he has been around?

Rapid
13-03-2015, 07:18 AM
another one of these threads doing the rounds again eh?

you're all just going round and round in circles talking about the same things.

yamyamram
13-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Would he put square pegs in round holes?

Toggles
13-03-2015, 09:30 AM
I think this thread is going off at a tangent

HungaryRam
13-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Just watched the Rams in Focus interview.

Really impressed. I think this appointment really contributes to the all round positivity that's been surrounding the club for a while now. It really contributes to the ethos of getting people involved who are deeply affiliated with the club. This can only serve us well.

Very interesting about what Smith said about Round's coaching talents.

Never knew he was a Burtonian too. Being a Burtonian me sen I really like that.

If the worst came to the absolute worst and McClaren left, I would be perfectly happy with either Simpson or Round in charge. It does seem that the infrastructure of the club and everything we've done would endure should Macca choose to go onto pastures new.

But give it a watch. Great interview. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Q2IaWZWBI)

yamyamram
13-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Yes I agree. As mentioned previously we could do a lot worse if Mac was to leave. Either Simmo (if Mac doesn't take him too) or Round I think would be more than capable of taking over.

Rob_the_Ram
13-03-2015, 03:11 PM
If Round does get the managers job should SMac depart, maybe we'll find out by CIRCULAR or maybe someone will just give us a RING. I'd be ****-a-HOOP.