PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

CAMiller
14-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Week 29 was a case of either the dids or the did nots. Those that did pick Garner (PNE) and those that did not as his 4 goal tally and 12 points that go with that was primarily the deciding factor in FrickleyAway taking the win with 30pts whilst CentreMid, mmniall and Reefdc79 stood together on the 2nd level of the podium with 24pts. Double donkey for yours truely as I share the ears with millermadlad with just 6pts but I also changed my goal scorer at the last minute from Derbyshire to Walcott. Overall a record breaking week for goal scorers with 108pts bagged as just 5 of 20 posters failed to pick a winner.

In the PL FA Cup Final, mmniall edged out the very gracious Adventus2012 by 24pts to 23pts after the former failed to show last week and the latter agreed to a replay. In the end it was perhaps well earned as he scored his 24pts without the aid of Garner's goals but under the circumstances I feel it would be inappropriate to award him the grand prize for winning the cup of an all

NeztheMiller
14-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks CAMiller.

I've never reached the summit before and I feel a bit dizzy to be honest.

This is where the pressure starts! :s

p.s. "has he come too soon?" ... the story of my life! :P

Adventus2012
14-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Story of my life CAM, always the bridesmaid never the bride!!!:blue:

Congratulations mmniall a well deserved victory, well done mate!:D

UTM :)

Reefdc79
14-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I disagree with your calculations I think you're wrong...

Reefdc79
14-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Ignore the last comment, hahaha...

CAMiller
14-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Ignore the last comment, hahaha...

I will do - I AM NEVER WRONG (actually I often am but leave it up to individuals to point it out as it's pretty easy to enter somebody's prediction wrong or sometimes the result wrong in the high tech MM PL pointinator) XD

Brin
14-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Well done to mmniall for winning this years comp...

Brin
14-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks CAMiller.

I've never reached the summit before and I feel a bit dizzy to be honest.

This is where the pressure starts! :s

p.s. "has he come too soon?" ... the story of my life! :P

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Nez you're not alone and there isn't a man on here who can't say they haven't been in the same position...:P

Yes the pressure mounts now...I've won this once and the last few weeks are awful until you cross that winning line...pardun the pun but it's all in your hands to 'blow it ' now...;D

CAMiller
15-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Plenty to play for yet. Just 4 weeks ago I was only 3pts behind Nez and look at me now! The worm will turn (Who am I trying to kid?).

Oh - and I just checked my rule book and noticed clause 23b sub section 8 which states that the league leaders are not allowed to post on Bank Holidays so Nez will be ruled out on Good Friday and Easter Monday ;D