PDA

View Full Version : Cheese...

essexred52
15-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Some peoples choice of music (if you can call it that) is' well you get the picture XD
Sonia Take That oh please XD XD XD
To make matters worse I'd never make it public.

Romanis
16-03-2015, 10:05 PM
If music be the food of love - play on!

Oh come come Es*** old boy, music is an international language and usually almost always catered for the young of the present day.

Like the 60s music was appreciated by the parents then, the same for say the 80s when you were growing up, those 60s kids, now parents hated that music.

We gotta accept young people have different tastes and honestly I don't mind most of the songs in recent years. I can listen to anything.
50s, 60s, 70s, 80, 90s, present day, classical, trance, techno, hard rock, soft rock, pop, heavy metal, you it, and I'm ok with them all.

Trickytreesreds
16-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Some peoples choice of music (if you can call it that) is' well you get the picture XD

OH Es***, if only you knew the real me, XD XD

Romanis
16-03-2015, 10:33 PM

OH Es***, if only you knew the real me, XD XD[/quote]

Steady there Es*** ol' boy, you don't know what dangers you're getting your fat ass into.

Talking about asses, you better wear multiple protection if you ever bum (pun intended) into him! XD XD :heart:

essexred52
17-03-2015, 06:27 AM
I think 'music' posted was to impress a German sort XD

Romanis
17-03-2015, 06:45 PM

I hope he likes sauerkraut and gets used to idea of wearing large shorts and jumpers, then down large glasses of beer.

Although he might like the idea of having his head smashed in by large knockers! XD XD

Trickytreesreds
17-03-2015, 07:12 PM

Oh Es***, if only you knew, XD XD XD

Who said she was German anyway, ;) :P

essexred52
17-03-2015, 08:13 PM

Oh Es***, if only you knew, XD XD XD

Who said she was German anyway, ;) :P[/quote] I thought I saw hair sticking out XD