PDA

View Full Version : Tee Hee. Wishful thinking...

fittiered
17-03-2015, 02:46 AM
From the fanatics on ra bares den...Ive gone for the draw myself. 4/1 your money on Paddy Power. Good luck folks.

Tuesday night, Ibrox, 7.45 pm Kick off

Injuries

Kevin Mbabu

Gael Bigiramana

Shane Ferguson

Remie Streete

Haris Vuckic

Ricky Foster

Cammy Bell

Sebastian Faure

Expecting a few changes from the Livingston game,hopefully see McCulloch, Boyd, Miller and hutton dropped, Bell is still out, faure got injured v Livi as well as Vuckic, absolutely gutted that vuckic is injured so all of the 5 newcastle boys are injured now, foster still out too thank ****. My Prediction is 3-0 Rangers - walsh, clark and hardie I'd go with :

fittiered
17-03-2015, 02:56 AM
And theres more... C'meer.

this is another must win game, we must take 3 points, & hopefully another 3 points against Hibs, anything less i fear for us even finishing 4th.
i will not give a team selection, i will defer to Stuart, but his comments on freshening things up are encouraging, pity K.McD never changed much apart from Black.

fittiered
18-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Hibs versus rank rotten ranjurzzzzz.

Evens money for the Hibs so need to give rank rotten ranjurzz a 1 or 2 goal start to get better odds for a Hibs win. Hibs will wipe the Easter Road slope with them.

>:) >:)

XD XD

AguyIknow
18-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Thought the Easter Road slope was a thing of the past?

The Tribute Team will be going all out to win this 6 pointer. Methinks it'll be a draw.

And Hearts will win the title while not playing.

DeezAreGood
18-03-2015, 02:13 PM
well done on your win, I know there are some on here who want punters to lose their money to the bookies. not seen him on here since last night, though :D

John65
18-03-2015, 03:35 PM

The Tribute Team will be going all out to win this 6 pointer. Methinks it'll be a draw.

Hibs will take this outfit apart. I see 5-1 in the tea leaves...

fittiered
20-03-2015, 02:10 AM

Hibs will take this outfit apart. I see 5-1 in the tea leaves...[/quote]

well if that floats your boat you will get 3-1 for a Hibs win with ranjurz 1 goal start & 17-2 for a ranjurz 2 goal start!! Free money chaps... Ra ranjurz never fail...