PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon character resemblance

MissWinnie
18-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Casting some of you guys as cartoon characters in my Fantasy League update this week made me think of this thread.

Obviously, on here I resemble a little yellow bear. Yes, thank you for mentioning it Yubbs - with a very rotund tummy. :(

Away from here, one of my nicknames is Jessica, as in Jessica Rabbit (due to shape not face).

Sooo, I was wondering, are there any cartoon characters that you resemble? It doesn't have to be a physical resemblance. Could be personality, lifestyle etc. Or, if not, are there any characters that you wouldn't mind being for a little while?

In Yubby's absence, I'll start this off doing his reply. Sorry bro! ;D

A cross between Tigger, as he's always bouncing up and down on here and Eeyore "I need a hug".

NuclearDevice
18-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Jessica Rabbit, eh. She of the slim waist and hour games shape. :O Not very pooh like.

In my younger days I'd have said the roadrunner as I dashed madly here and there causing chaos as I went.

But these days, I'm more your Mr Magoo with faltering eyesight and an occasional insouciance to what goes on around me ;D

MissWinnie
18-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Jessica is just superficial. I'm more like Pooh Bear on the inside - I like to eat a lot, have a little ponder, oh and hang out with my Tigger/Eyore brother. ;D Much prefer people calling me Winnie poo to Jessica or Jess, which I don't really relish ...

Don't think I've ever been, or ever will be compared to Road Runner - I'm far too day dreamy, but Mr Magoo - definitely yes! Very short sighted without my contact lenses in - really good close up vision, but distance - forget it! Not age related - have been short sighted since my late ****s, although my optician tells me I'll be unlikely to need reading glasses when I'm older, unlike most, so silver lining! :)

bongosdad
18-03-2015, 09:39 PM
Elmer Fudd,

"shhhh be vewy vewy quiet, im hunting bigfoot".

MissWinnie
19-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Nope ... my mind's eye won't go past your avatar, Bongo. I can only see a baby orang-utan! ;D

bongosdad
20-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Ive grown a bit since that photo was took. I look more like an adult one now.

I reckon OZ Yubby and Winnie are George Zippy and Bungle in that order.

MissWinnie
20-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Hmm ... well I think Oz's height is more suited to Bungle, and I'd probably suit being pink more than him, but isn't it Bungle who gets the pleasure of zipping up Zippy's rather large mouth?

Actually, I think I'll just wear heels. O:) :D (Sorry bro! :P ;D )