PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

bwfcforever
20-03-2015, 08:16 AM
finally !

not got a lot no tbh , therefore alehouse saturday aftie :-)

dog walking & kids sunday

have a nice weekend

kel_
20-03-2015, 09:42 AM
The neet - **** all. Might watch an fillum or summat.

The morra - it's the bint's birthday so will take her and the bin lids oot for brekkie before child number one gans to her dance class. Might pop into clique hq, might not. Will be talked anboot in spotland club by an bunch off of obsessives who can't get over summat what happened anboot four years ango.

Sundee - the bint is off of to pick up an wardrobe so I'll of the kids in the morning before taking child number one to swimming class. Might do an sundee roast for tea/dinner.

It's all rock and roll my life.

Pentridge
20-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Tonight - nowt

Tomorrow - BFFs 40th birthday bash, so an hog and lamb spit roast and loads off of ale.

Sunday - five fifths off of fu[color=black]ck all.

Markovitch
20-03-2015, 11:05 AM
The indignity that is me skiing on Sunday

Floppy_funbags
20-03-2015, 01:54 PM
The neet - Nowt. Monging.

The morrer - Working all day then house party here for the bint's birthday.

Sunday - working AGAIN trying to clear the decks for the upcoming jaunt to Mexico. Knocking off of at 4ish to shout abuse at King Dick III's coffin cos he'll be passing the end off of our street. Watch oot for me on telly, I'll wear a comedy hat or cravat or summat.

deezel
20-03-2015, 03:58 PM
The weekend started today for me

Early morning 7.1k run during the eek lips period, then over to Liverpool to buy shoes(2pairs) and compression socks(2pairs). Then to the West Kirby Tap for beers and grub...still in t'pub as I type

Tomorrow off to the stade de gigg for the fitba followed by ratbeers and post match analysis

Sunday cut the grass, food shopping and a 5.3k run

Floppy_funbags
20-03-2015, 04:43 PM
"then over to Liverpool to buy shoes(2pairs)"

You taking up the seven quid a pair offer from Tescos that Jimmy's allus banging on about?

AndoverPFC
20-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Tonight - Youngest daughter is over but I shall boot her out as Hertha Berlin are playing tonight so it should be on tv.

Tomorrow - AFC Wimbledon away, late start as not catching a train until 7.38am.

Sunday - Might be doing the same as BWFC, thought not with him obviously.

paula_m
21-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Tonight - watched 2 more episodes of Breaking Bad . now up to Series 5 episode 1

Tomorrow - working until about 5 ish then my mate coming over, shes' borrowing a suitcase as discovered her's has a broken wheel & she's flying off to Egypt on Monday morning no doubt we'll have a bottle of wine or two

Sunday - Hopefully get the garden tidied up