PDA

View Full Version : Fantasic News Ref Karl Oyston

fyldeflyer
23-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Finally, he's charged by the F A for comments made to a disabled Pool fan.

Lets just hope and pray he gets Life.

I bet you're not smiling now are you Karl? >;) - view external link (http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/mar/karl-oyston-charged)

alfinyalcabo
23-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Great news Fyldeflyer..hope they chuck the book at him.. >:)

fyldeflyer
24-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Lets hope they do.

Poor old Dave Whelan got a 50k fine and a 6 match ban and he was only guilty of one charge.

Oyston has 5 accounts stacked up against him so hopefully 5 times the punishment.

So a 250k-300k fine and a 6-8 month ban will be a satisfactory outcome, also him getting kicked off the football league of chairman is simply a must.

gardsPNE
26-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Lets hope they do.

Poor old Dave Whelan got a 50k fine and a 6 match ban and he was only guilty of one charge.

Oyston has 5 accounts stacked up against him so hopefully 5 times the punishment.

So a 250k-300k fine and a 6-8 month ban will be a satisfactory outcome, also him getting kicked off the football league of chairman is simply a must.

They have took a while to charge him but I suppose they have got there in the end. Like you said FF the hefty ban and fine for Whelan means ***** Oyston should get the book chucked at him.

whooooshy
27-03-2015, 11:26 PM
#oystonout >:(

Acido
06-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Most of my Lancy mates are in this thread (Fylde, Alfie, Whooshy & Gards) :D

I admit that I dont know the facts about the Oyston's, but this suggestion that he openly insulted a disabled fan is really disgusting.

gardsPNE
07-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Most of my Lancy mates are in this thread (Fylde, Alfie, Whooshy & Gards) :D

I admit that I dont know the facts about the Oyston's, but this suggestion that he openly insulted a disabled fan is really disgusting.

You get all other the shop Acido and it looks like you tykes will be playing the Lashers next season unless you can pull your tripe out in the last 5 games ;D

Yes even our fierce rivalry with the Lashers, you have to feel for them with the Low life family "Oystens" always at the helm making a right cods of it.

Acido
07-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Yes I havent known you long Gards, but you will notice that I do get around a heck of a lot on Footymad ;D

As for pulling our tripe out, I saw enough tyke-tripe this weekend to last me a lifetime.