PDA

View Full Version : Well done Sheffield United!!

pnethor
23-03-2015, 01:39 PM
I'd just like to say how touched i am that the South Yorks Snorters have chosen to follow Spurs & Leeds example and start playing in white shirts as a tribute to former double winners PNE. Its a great gesture and next season when we are in the championship i might take them as my favourite lower league team. Well done Truffle Snufflers.

ChipGannon
03-05-2015, 08:25 PM
It's got red pinstripes, a red collar and the three Adidas stripes on the shoulders are red. Not really like a pne top tbh.
Play offs for both of us...Yippee ffs.[!]128552;
UTB

CalverleyBoy
03-05-2015, 09:31 PM
It's got red pinstripes, a red collar and the three Adidas stripes on the shoulders are red. Not really like a pne top tbh.
Play offs for both of us...Yippee ffs.[!]128552;
UTB

Thor had noticed the red stripes but he thought it was either the reflection of his tin of lager or the view he gets from his red eye vision.

Not convinced either PNE or Sheffield will make it through, sneeky feeling Chesterfield will pinch it from you both; Gards/Thor I am sure you will Moncur. (Sorry couldn't resist that - Thor, I'll explain what I did there - I used Moncur instead of Concur - Moncur scored that class goal today for Colchester the one that made PNE's defence look league 2 material).

I'll have a fiver on PNE as that seems to do the trick - I never win out.

blades58
04-05-2015, 09:40 AM
I'd just like to say how touched i am that the South Yorks Snorters have chosen to follow Spurs & Leeds example and start playing in white shirts as a tribute to former double winners PNE. Its a great gesture and next season when we are in the championship i might take them as my favourite lower league team. Well done Truffle Snufflers.

get to specsavers :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/14dzlza.jpg

Acido
10-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Im confused now.

First of all Thor shows what a total goof he is yet again.

And then in the next breath he calls the Blunts piggy truffle snufflers, so he obviously knows what hes talking about. Im really coming round to his way of thinking now XD