PDA

View Full Version : The Glasgow Derby Tonight

Poguemahone
08-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Should be another cracker of a game at Paradise tonight for those lucky enough to attend.

An in form Partick Thistle will provide tough opposition for Ronny's Bhoys for whom the games are coming thick and fast...hopefully the new fitness/diet regime deployed by Ronny will pay handsome dividends as we approach the business end of the season.

Broony will be a huge loss as the driving force in midfield but nice tae see Virgil being rewarded for having a magnificent season with the captaincy tonight.

Ma bawz will be tingling tonight as I listen tae the action oan ma wireless.:D

What a season it could turn out tae be for Celtic fans if the team can stay focussed and fit for another couple of months after such a long and hard season so far.

AguyIknow
08-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Another cracker? I predict generally one way traffic towards the jags goal, with Celtic finally scoring a couple of goals after plenty of huffing and puffing while the Jags get sucked ever closer to the relegation battle.

John65
08-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Another cracker? I predict generally one way traffic towards the jags goal, with Celtic finally scoring a couple of goals after plenty of huffing and puffing while the Jags get sucked ever closer to the relegation battle.

same thing... >:)

bluek
08-04-2015, 04:00 PM
A fire-cracker of a game is assured tonight. Rasellick will be roared on by another full house (excluding the top half of the stadium).

The footballing world holds its breath.

Baw tingling!

AguyIknow
08-04-2015, 04:09 PM
A fire-cracker of a game is assured tonight. Rasellick will be roared on by another full house (excluding the top half of the stadium).

Baw tingling!

Both bluke and pogue talk of their baws tingling at what's likely to be another procession of a match tonight. Me thinks either bluke and pogue are one and the same poster or the two are meeting up for an assignation in the East End of Glasgow tonight for a bit of mutual baw tingling

AguyIknow
09-04-2015, 09:09 AM

2-0 as predicted. Shouldve put a bet on it :blue:

bluek
09-04-2015, 09:16 AM

Baw tingling!

Both bluke and pogue talk of their baws tingling at what's likely to be another procession of a match tonight. Me thinks either bluke and pogue are one and the same poster or the two are meeting up for an assignation in the East End of Glasgow tonight for a bit of mutual baw tingling[/quote]

We've been rumbled pogue. You can't fool Atimiknow

Curses :(

AguyIknow
09-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Pogue will respond once he cleans himself up bluke

happytim
09-04-2015, 08:55 PM
seems it was a usual run of the mill standard 2-0 win for celtic.

you would think the way the buns were talking that they won these types of games 6 or 7-0 during thier legendary 9 in a row era.