PDA

View Full Version : Hearts v Alloa tonight all but sold out

weonlywonfiveone
08-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Fantastic stuff from the Hearts fans and on a Wednesday night against Alloa

Less than 200 left

The Top League must be salivating at the return of Scotlands 3rd largest support

:D

Poguemahone
08-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Brilliant support from the fans of Heart Of Midlothian even after they have been crowned as Champions.

They have turned oot in huge numbers tae back their team/club all season and you cant knock that.

They will be a good addition tae the top tier next season but I reckon they may struggle a wee bit as the level of fitba is far superior.

weonlywonfiveone
08-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Good Post Pogue and just about accurate well bar the last bit :D

Hearts will finish 2nd B)

Poguemahone
08-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Good Post Pogue and just about accurate well bar the last bit :D

Hearts will finish 2nd B)

I admire your optimism Billy but its a big step up from playing your Alloa's, Cowdenbeath's, Rangers,Livingston's etc.

CoveKreep
08-04-2015, 04:32 PM
The Top League must be salivating at the return of Scotlands 13th best club

Not quite - but we'll be happy to have you back since you acted with a wee bit of dignity in the aftermath of the financial doping i.e. didn't blame everyone else but yourselves.

Strange username though, since that result came with a team you clearly could not afford.

I'd have thought you'd have wanted to put the financial mismanagement years behind you?

CB_1874
08-04-2015, 05:41 PM
The Top League must be salivating at the return of Scotlands 13th best club

Not quite - but we'll be happy to have you back since you acted with a wee bit of dignity in the aftermath of the financial doping i.e. didn't blame everyone else but yourselves.

Strange username though, since that result came with a team you clearly could not afford.

I'd have thought you'd have wanted to put the financial mismanagement years behind you?[/quote]

Could H1b5 afford Leigh Griffiths and all the other loanees they had on the park that day? :? And if Dholly didn't have a very generous supporter who wiped your debt you could have been in the very same position. We're not the first team to spend beyond our means and we won't be the last. Any club with any serious kind of debt has obviously did the same. And I include Dholly in that.