PDA

View Full Version : Premier league darts

sexypistol
09-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Any fans on here of the arrows? Great night out at the arena to see some top quality darts.

hirstyboywonder
09-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Any fans on here of the arrows? Great night out at the arena to see some top quality darts.

Always been in two minds about this. Don't mind watching on TV if there's nowt else on but not sure about the view of the stage and the board in these big arenas and have a feeling it's like a glorified expensive **** up.

Acido
09-04-2015, 11:43 PM

Ive never got into the darts to be honest SP, but I have been to the Arena for several WWF Wrestling events. Darts is going the same way now with the glamourised musical entrances and blond bimbos etc.. ;D

sexypistol
10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
There are four big screens which is the tv coverage,which I was looking at. I actually go to watch the darts and have a laugh, but there are some who are smashed come the last couple of matches.

Acido
10-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Ive heard fans say thats what makes the atmosphere now SP. But Ive got to say its ignorant when some people just have to go and get tanked up and misbehave especially when the telly cameras are there.

hirstyboywonder
12-04-2015, 12:31 AM
There are four big screens which is the tv coverage,which I was looking at. I actually go to watch the darts and have a laugh, but there are some who are smashed come the last couple of matches.

So if you are watching the TV coverage anyway, may as well stay at home, save the ticket price and extortionate drinks and food prices and avoid the **** heads.

Katchouro
13-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Good advice from the boy wonder there.

But I have to ask you one question. After reading SP's posts over the past few years why exactly do you think he isn't one of the '**** heads'? ;)

hirstyboywonder
13-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Good advice from the boy wonder there.

But I have to ask you one question. After reading SP's posts over the past few years why exactly do you think he isn't one of the '**** heads'? ;)

To be fair if he has watched us at home on a regular basis this season it would be understandable, enough to drive anyone to drink.

dmb
13-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Always been a darts fan, used to enjoy the Lowe v Bristow classics
Premier league is ok but the December world championships is my favourite watching fat boy Taylor lose is good entertainment

aussieowl
15-04-2015, 06:18 AM
Always been a darts fan, used to enjoy the Lowe v Bristow classics
Premier league is ok but the December world championships is my favourite watching fat boy Taylor lose is good entertainment

Not had much entertainment over the last 20 years then...;)