PDA

View Full Version : Rawson

twinnyjoe
11-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Has been recalled by Derby. But of a blow as I though he was a great talent

retsac
11-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Rawson hasn't gone back yet as he was doing a pre game warm up today with Wilson so still with us for now

brassgnat
11-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Rawson hasn't gone back yet as he was doing a pre game warm up today with Wilson so still with us for now

Has gone according to Radio Sheffield

kevthemaltbymiller
11-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Paul Davis tweeted it after the press conference of he. Game .
@paulm_davis: #RUFC boss Steve Evans says Derby have taken back centre-half Farrend Rawson.

retsac
11-04-2015, 05:51 PM
He may well have been recalled now but he was definitely stripped and warming up today

gwru
11-04-2015, 06:13 PM
We've got 4 centre backs. SE same as Brighton game will target Fulham game. Morgan's back he'll start don't like Wood & Broadfoot together. Frecks in for Green, Pringle for Hammill & Ward for Bowery.

millertop
11-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Was recalled today but could have played.
We recalled JCH back today

gwru
12-04-2015, 10:32 AM
JCH would put him in front of Bowery & Sammon not strong enough. Come on Steve you got it right against Brighton, please no Wilson, Sammon, Hammill & Bowery + Morgan as got to come back against Fulham.

jolly_roger
12-04-2015, 10:56 AM

So we lose a young, busts a gut player and gain a young "can't be arsed but I've got nice tattoos" player.

Hmmmmmm

PeteWaller
12-04-2015, 11:11 AM
I agree Jolly but when you see what we have?

JCH is a lazy a*se but I would give him ago instead of Sammon. Ward up front might be a better partnership, he at least gets up for a ball. He was ineffective yesterday but I put that down to a lack of game time and a formation that didn't lend itself to creating many chances.

If we persist with Bowery and MD theer is no point sending the high ball up to them, we will simply lose it every time to the opposition. JCH won't change that dynamic and Sammon wins frig all these days.

I think I would try any two from MD, Ward and JCH maybe subbing one for the other. Hardly a potent force but MD can at least sniff a ball out.

Bowery is a poor player for me and the fact he won't put a shift in just annoys me. Mind you JCH has those qualities too.

Green had another indifferent game yesterday. Gave away a number of balls in crucial areas and seemed incapable of passing but on other occasions, he was instrumental in breaking up their attacks.

W

gwru
12-04-2015, 11:40 AM

So we lose a young, busts a gut player and gain a young "can't be arsed but I've got nice tattoos" player.

Hmmmmmm[/quote]

JCH is arsed he's young, over confident, greedy that's what you want in a striker. Needs that chance he'll keep us up.

gramiller1959
12-04-2015, 11:53 AM
SAD LOSS THIS ONE :(

millertop
12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Not confirmed yet but Rawson might be back with us until end of season :D

According to @robstaton

Let's hope it's true, come on Rawson we like/need you :D

jolly_roger
12-04-2015, 12:43 PM

Hmmmmmm[/quote]

JCH is arsed he's young, over confident, greedy that's what you want in a striker. Needs that chance he'll keep us up.[/quote]

Was mainly a benchwarmer whilst at Donny.

It's all about opinions I suppose but for me both Bowery and JCH have been a waste of money.

millertop
12-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Derby telegraph confirm it :D .

stodgy
12-04-2015, 12:55 PM
according to article ,bit of confusion over weekend, but at new york till end of season.

tivoliman415783
13-04-2015, 08:17 PM
'bit of confusion' certainly is the understatement of the season!!!!

millertop
13-04-2015, 08:22 PM
He wasn'td in the squad at all against Middlesbrough but was warming up near us, must have been told of the error when they arrived there

rolymiller
13-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Has he actually signed yet because this in an ar se about tit sort of way could save us from the drop. He certainly needs to be in against fulham.

millertop
13-04-2015, 08:38 PM
P[quote="rolymiller"]Has he actually signed yet because this in an ar se about tit sort of way could save us from the drop. He certainly needs to be in against fulham.[/quote

Not got a clue but hope he has, a great player and just what we need

millertop
14-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Still here or gone back.?

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 09:58 AM
He's gone back by all accounts.

Shouldn't you be policing the other Rawson threads? It's really getting out of hand and we need someone to belittle and annoy other worried Millers. Be that hero millertop.

kempo
14-04-2015, 10:01 AM
If Rawson has gone back then the chances of preventing a points deduction are zero.

If we had him with his loan extended then a variety of arguments against a points deduction could have been put forward.

It's inconceivable that Evans, Raynor, Warne, club administration, Derby County and indeed Rawson could all have been oblivious to the end date of the loan.

If hie has gone back then that's that..3 points gone and we are in deep doo doo.

clarkey1974
14-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Can't see how he could stay,The charge is saying he is/was unregistered,At that point i suspect the loan will have ceased at 28 days.with the extension not being ratified,so they only way he could stay would in effect of it being a new loan which can't take place because the transfer deadline has passed.

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 10:12 AM
If I had to guess the timeline then I would say that a loan extention was agreed with Derby and paperwork filed. Then it turns out after the bank holiday weekend that it was never ratified and Derby then called the player back assuming it couldn't go through.

The Millers then argue the case that the paperwork was filed and the player returns to the Rotherham fold before the FL say once again that it is not ratified afterall and that we will be charged. Rawson returns to Derby again.

Interestingly, if it were proved that the paperwork was in fact ok and that it should have been ratified then we could find ourselves with no points deduction, no fine and Rawson eligible to play in any remaining games. As it stands Rawson can't possibly play while this is up in the air or we risk further sanctions.

Whatever actually happened will surely come out sooner rather than later but I don't believe this is simply a case of everyone forgetting the loan expiry date or infact something more malicio

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 10:28 AM
I'd also suggest that we didn't find out about any irregularities until just before the Boro game and Evans stating to the press that he had been recalled was, at the time, merely to avoid leaking details of any issues before charges were brought.

If that's true, the subsequent reinstatement of the loan may point to inconsistencies from the correspondence with the FL. It may not be as cut and dry as we think...