View Full Version : How come ????

villamiller
11-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Normally after a millers defeat I feel bad ,usually ruins my weekend ,but after today's loss I don't feel that bad ,is it because I expected it ...???,.is it because the other results went our way ??...today I feel strangely optimistic of our chances :D :D
Utm

Millerboy08
11-04-2015, 07:43 PM
wish I felt same I feel like I've bin hit by a bus and as each min passes I'm convinced we are going down!!!!
Need some positivity in mi Asap!
UTM

gramiller1959
11-04-2015, 07:48 PM
the gap is still 7 points and 1 less game to go

loyalmiller
@Villa it's that time of the season when we just have to match other teams, which we did. :-D

@millerboy can't win every battle mate, but we are winning the war, so chin up ;-)

villamiller
wish I felt same I feel like I've bin hit by a bus and as each min passes I'm convinced we are going down!!!!
Need some positivity in mi Asap!
UTM
Get some beer in the lad ...tha will fell better B) B)

Millerboy08
11-04-2015, 07:53 PM
@Villa it's that time of the season when we just have to match other teams, which we did. :-D

@millerboy can't win every battle mate, but we are winning the war, so chin up ;-)

I know pal never expected anything from today other than a day out but just in a panic now COME ON MILLERS!!!!!!!
1st tinny down positive thoughts are ebbing back another two and its champions league in a few seasons!! :D

villamiller
11-04-2015, 07:55 PM

I know pal never expected anything from today other than a day out but just in a panic now COME ON MILLERS!!!!!!!
1st tinny down positive thoughts are ebbing back another two and its champions league in a few seasons!! :D[/quote]
That's the spirit pal;D ;D

PeteWaller
12-04-2015, 11:32 AM
If you study the remaining fixtures, other relegation candidates have still to play, I think we are favourites to stay up v Millwall and even Fulham.

Relax, we are nearly there but like others say, we need to make adjustments for next season if we are in the Championship. ES has even acknowledged this and admitted 40 odd players in a season is a recipe for a flat yorkhire pud. We need to change certain players but not wholesale and as long as he has learned from the experience I think we can build a team. It won't be until Guest & Chrimes site is pulling in the pennies for us that things will change financially, unless we have a great cup run(s) or we get an additional benefactor, which is unlikely.

Championship came a bit early for us but with a bit of luck we might just have made it !!

UTM

frogmiller
12-04-2015, 04:54 PM

Churchill said something simular to the French XD XD

millavanilla
13-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Normally after a millers defeat I feel bad ,usually ruins my weekend ,but after today's loss I don't feel that bad ,is it because I expected it ...???,.is it because the other results went our way ??...today I feel strangely optimistic of our chances :D :D
Utm

Or it could be that you havent bought a round yet...XD